Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• syle22 -

Posted the thread Map Change on 3/5/2021 to rp_abuse_me_city_V3.

Thread
    All, rp_abuse_me_city_V3 won the poll and @The Doggy has been hard at work setting up the map. Map will change Tomorrow, Friday March 5th at 10:00PM Pacific Time. Refund your current house using the command once on the new map (Case sensitive) In
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread lawdog is a retard.

• Captain Crap -

Well I have no idea how I'm able to last this long. Obviously gore images are not allowed so that's automatically a permaban
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Do you really want a perm ban? I'm sure that can be arranged.
  • Captain Crap -

• Capt_n3Mo -

He is in here doing it again right now and killing boxes unprovoked. This guy is nothing but a troll.
  • Captain Crap -

Posted the thread lawdog is a retard.

Thread
    Banned me for one hour? Really? One hour? You suck at banning people Why not permanent ban?
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Vip status on the forum and hl2dm server.

Quote from Volar: “Merry Christmas. As a note, it's not automatic. Someone with the ability to set your flags on the forums has to be notified to grant you access. ” Happy New Years! =D Thank you! cookie
  • hustler -

im vip too, but i dont have rank button blyat. how to change it??
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

• Volar -

Merry Christmas. As a note, it's not automatic. Someone with the ability to set your flags on the forums has to be notified to grant you access.
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Quote from DOA: “You can change it in your profile, change Rank in your profile ” Yea there nothing there to select. Thanks though.
  • DOA -

You can change it in your profile, change Rank in your profile
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Mandrew Cop Abuse.

@Mandrew - Wonderland_War ensure that you are familiar with the cop rules, next time something like this happens you won't be getting just a warning. closed.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

How do you "accidentally" hit someone square in the chest? That could have been any weapon and you would have hit me.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

I has VIP as well but still a newbie tag.
  • seminolemarine -

Replied to the thread China's Dev/ Admin Application.

lol this retard wants admin but gets banned for 3 months for using alt accounts? what a dumbass -1
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Posted the thread Vip status on the forum and hl2dm server.

Thread
    How many years of VIP donations does it take to get Donor status, or do I have to donate a kidney? lool Do I get extra credit for buying vip for like 5 ppl too? santa :thumbsup: :thumbup: assaultrifle chainsaw
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

It was a mistake. When I killed you it was a mistake, but I remembered you coming towards me with a shotgun so I thought I remembered a rule that allows you to shoot citizens that look provoking. But this rule never existed. So it was a mistake (which I…