Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DarkDevil256 -

Replied to the thread CoLD dark rp server?.

I would leave the community if this happens fuck garrysmod thats why I played this server for a better darkrp experience lmao.
  • DarkDevil256 -

Replied to the thread Spiegelmann's (aka TØX!C) Staff Application.

Application won't be reviewed for months or could be a year so good luck! +1
  • Spiegelmann (TOXIC) -

Posted the thread Spiegelmann's (aka TØX!C) Staff Application.

Thread
    Steam Name: Spiegelmann SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34311786 Age: 20 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Member since February 18th, 2017. In-game hours estimate over 4 days. What does being a staff member entail?: A staff member…
  • Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread LEGALIZE IT!.

• The One Free Man -

Quote from The Doggy: “lol, you're good dude, you didn't create a rift or cause any trouble however I would advise you to edit your 2 posts into 1 before volar sees it otherwise he's gonna give you a timeout :( nvm you deleted the other post np. as for…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Lottery bug, people winning lotteries they aren't entered into etc..

This will be looked into ASAP, thanks for the report.
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread breh's Civil Protection Application.

• ZeroAchievements -

Posted the thread breh's Civil Protection Application.

Thread
    --Basic info-- Age: 18.5 In-Game name: breh SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/719664759825/ Time played: 372 hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Lottery bug, people winning lotteries they aren't entered into etc..

Thread
    Your name: MeTaL ^x^ Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:29287041 Description of the bug: There have been multiple different results due to different people entering the lottery at different times. I have seen people win both the regular and GOLD VIP lottery…
  • The Doggy -

lol, you're good dude, you didn't create a rift or cause any trouble however I would advise you to edit your 2 posts into 1 before volar sees it otherwise he's gonna give you a timeout :( nvm you deleted the other post np. as for the edits, I'll take a…
  • The One Free Man -

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from The One Free Man: “Legalize weed so growers dont get in trouble but reduce sellback price of weed. add new tier equipment like hyrdoponics bays for faster growth and higher yield but at higher cost of buying…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from The One Free Man: “Legalize weed so growers dont get in trouble but reduce sellback price of weed. add new tier equipment like hyrdoponics bays for faster growth and higher yield but at higher cost of buying equipment. Instead of a back…
  • VVR You Are Reading -

You could keep the illegal dealers and have them pay more than the legal ones. This is a good idea. Admins will say no because its work though.
  • The One Free Man -

Posted the thread LEGALIZE IT!.

Thread
    Listen guys, it's 2020. Almost all of the US has a legal form of weed as does most of Europe so why not Cold Community RP? tl;dr LEGALIZE "WEED" ITEMS MAAAAN! My hope: To have the "Drug Grower" job changed so that players who choose it are less likely…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread BlackArrows Civil Protection Application.

• op4_Capt_n3Mo -

I think Arrow would make a great cop. He knows the rules well, is very respectful and is a fair player. +1 for me :thumbsup: pleasantry
  • The One Free Man -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    yo yo yo
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread Mantequilla repeated SOC (caught on DEMO).

Accepted After review, it seems he did SOC but has no prior bans, banned for 1h.
  • DR.STRIKER -

Good boy and another cop added to my bucket list +1