Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rasul -

Replied to the thread custom content refuses to download.

ok so I updated my GPU, but I don't think it did anything. I don't understand what you mean by direct x conflict though, how do I check for that? in my most recent join, interestingly, some models did load but without their textures like in the…
  • Capt_n3Mo -

thats really really odd. Maybe a gpu issue?? Drivers up to date on gpu, directx conflict maybe?
  • Rasul -

Quote from Capt_n3Mo: “I upload that for yah, and pm you the link on discord. ” thank you very much Nemo I downloaded it, but unfortunately and oddly, the download still persisted and I was still missing models upon joining. I've even reinstalled…
  • Koipe -

• Capt_n3Mo -

I upload that for yah, and pm you the link on discord. Just be careful downloading just anything from random ppl. Some weirdos out there with malicious intents.
  • Rasul -

Posted the thread custom content refuses to download.

Thread
    So, I recently reinstalled Half-life 2: Deathmatch and joined Cold Community server, however, the download was taking a long time, much longer than usual, even for a first time join. Just before it's done loading, I got an Error stating that I am missing…
  • Koipe -

Replied to the thread Cop application for Plλ​ceholder.

If player is rdming you, you will need to wait for him to have cuffable crime and then catch them. Fully declining is letting him farm you for free.
  • Corrupt_Homie -

Posted the thread Cop application for Plλ​ceholder.

Thread
    Age: 13 In-Game name: Plλceholder SteamID: funnymoss438505 Time played: 4 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes. --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member (If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang…
  • IAintNeverMetYeezy -

Now follows MeTaL ^x^.

Follow
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Follow Up - Hacker Balancing.

• Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

I think it's time I actually offer a solution to the no-risk problem, make it so that you get an average of $325-$350 instead of receiving bank account software (alternatively we can make bank account software droppable, similar to weed) so there is a…
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Mandrew, chill bro. You are over critically thinking shit again. Hacking and Snowden has/had almost ZERO risk and with that it does not deserve to be the highest paying job. Almost zero chance of losing money, you can't drop bank account software if you…
  • Captain Cock -

Replied to the thread antlion guard bug.

Get rid of the Antlion altogether. Unless you start attacking it within a couple of minutes of it arriving, the chances are you’ll run out of time. It will disconnect leaving you holding your dick and a bunch of weps and ammo wasted. I tend to ignore…
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

Posted the thread antlion guard bug.

Thread
    I have often noticed that you don't get the full 15k when you have killed the antlion guard alone and that is pretty annoying. a fix would be nice

Quote from Koipe: “Actually it is not that simple, yeah you can grow infinite drugs inside your place behind locks yeah, but crime amount tells directly when you plant your pots and collect them. Getting to the Monk and then to the bank is not the…
  • Koipe -

Actually it is not that simple, yeah you can grow infinite drugs inside your place behind locks yeah, but crime amount tells directly when you plant your pots and collect them. Getting to the Monk and then to the bank is not the simpliest task. You can…

Quote from eldrun: “So your solution to fixing hacker being a “useless job” is to again make every other job obsolete? Where is the sense in that. I do not disagree with you that inherent risks that used to be more prevalent back when the average…
  • eldrun -

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from eldrun: “I seriously do not get the hard on about buffing hacker that you have. if there are better jobs why not just do those ones if all you care about is pure money generation? What is the huge…

Quote from eldrun: “I seriously do not get the hard on about buffing hacker that you have. if there are better jobs why not just do those ones if all you care about is pure money generation? What is the huge fascination about the hacker job. Kiope for…