Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CLITCOMMANDER -

Replied to the thread Lucifer's Admin Application.

• CLITCOMMANDER -

Replied to the thread China's Admin Application.

Only +1 i see fit on forums, has spent great deal of time with the community so what he breaks ur locks qq thats most of peoples issue, its part of the game. Good player been around long time and knows rules well and admin expectations.
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Replied to the thread ✨Cat◞ˢᵘᵐᶦ✧˖°™ Admin Application.

I dont think he would abuse it, but i dont think its been deserved or earned following any of his actions with the community. I guess just stick with the CoLd motto and "he deserves a chance" #makeeveyoneadmin2019 -1/+1 = -
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Replied to the thread Lawdog's Admin application.

lol fuck no too tempermental -1 all day #makeeveryoneadmin2019
  • kingkiasfist -

China knows the rules and is always open to helping and telling those who are newer those rules, I personally would love china to became an addition to the admin team. China is one to mess around a lot but always step up when needed, and i feel like he…
  • dede -

Ive waited a bit before i comment on this app. My first expression of cat was that he/she was a very friendly and helpful people towards newer and older people. Cat showed people how to play the game and adapted quickly to the rules. Cat definetly fits…
  • dede -

Replied to the thread Lucifer's Admin Application.

in my opinion we have better applicants, so a -1.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread SheetMusic - Suicide Out of Combat.

Died from fall damage caused by you shooting him. Denied.
  • Lucifer -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from Lucifer: “Delvecchio jumps off the railing and attempts to get away with low health. ” Quote from Lucifer: “I know this because he didn't die from fall damage as in the footage he lands on the tree…
  • MasterWong -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from Lucifer: “Delvecchio jumps off the railing and attempts to get away with low health. ” Quote from Lucifer: “I know this because he didn't die from fall damage as in the footage he lands on the tree…
  • littlepizzabutt -

Quote from Lucifer: “Delvecchio jumps off the railing and attempts to get away with low health. ” Quote from Lucifer: “I know this because he didn't die from fall damage as in the footage he lands on the tree model ” Low health + tree model…
  • Lucifer -

Nothing but a positive person. I can see Lawdog being a big help to the new players and to the rest of the community. Very interested to see what happens when he becomes admin. +1
  • Lucifer -

Posted the thread SheetMusic - Suicide Out of Combat.

Thread
    --Your information-- IGN: Lucifer SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172480988 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/3453546433664/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Delvecchio SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24755312 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009776353/
  • BPN17 -

Quote from {EE} SheetMusic: “Hard to get a read on Cat, who is quiet and often cryptic when actually speaking. He also seems to have convinced numerous players that he is a girl despite being a player from the past known to be a male. So either lying…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Lawdog has been nothing but a delight on the server, everytime a new player comes on he's usally the firsts on to help and is very positive on the server. Big +1 from me and I know he can be a great additon to the team of admins
  • Yankee Jack -

+1 this guy knows the rules and isnt afraid to take action when he notices something wrong. I think having him as an admin would be benificial to the server.