Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KuroShukun -

Replied to the thread KuroShukun.

Yea i cannot risk my total steam hours on hl2dm im trying to get 100k hours, if a server is closing my game while im afk, i cannot afk there, and currently thats is what i do 99.9% of the time on hl2dm for the past 7 months plus
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Bloodshot's Administrator Application Again.

Bloodshot is a great dude. Has been around the RP community for years with hl2dm and gmod. Def cares a lot for the game, server and has a huge passion for hl2dm in general. He knows the community well and vs. I think it would be worth giving him a shot.
  • Bloodshot -

Posted the thread Bloodshot's Administrator Application Again.

Thread
    Steam Name: Bloodshot SteamID: [U:1:36235362] Age: 31 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I recently started playing hl2dm rp again but ive been involved with Syle for a long time What does being a staff member entail?:Why
  • Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread KuroShukun.

Happens to me and many other players too, almost every other time I get killed or when I change jobs my game crashes. It's SOOO annoying. I have tried re setting my game files, used blank cfg's. Have even tried different computers, gpus to see if it was…
  • KuroShukun -

Posted the thread KuroShukun.

Thread
    You may not see me much even when afk due to my entire game crashing while afking on cold community hl2dm rp, this has been going on for a very long long time
  • spider -

Wrote a comment on nanihe9688’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • spider -

Posted the thread Spider ban appeal.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: U:1:36127139 Your in-game Name: Spider Why you got banned: toxic Other Information you think we should know: So ive been banned for over 14 months and few days. Since then i really thought my actions and i know i wont do them…
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

Replied to the thread bring back platinum vip.

but u dont get suit with a higher gang level as far as i know and to raise ur gang level u need cops and more players but at the moment its not possible to raise ur gang level unless u find someone to help u raise ur gang level in my opinion its not the…
  • The Doggy -

gangs already give that ability, i see no point in making something else that does the same thing.
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

i think it wouldn't be a bad idea and it wouldn't be pay to win either and I think many people would wish for something like that >:)
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

• Mr.Sandman -

Now follows Capt_n3Mo.

Follow
  • Mr.Sandman -

Now follows MeTaL ^x^.

Follow
  • The Doggy -

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread Ban Appeal- Mr.Sandman.

2 years... Unbanned, Please do not break the rules again. Thanks.
  • spider -

Wrote a comment on Mr.Sandman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ??
  • Mr.Sandman -

Posted the thread Ban Appeal- Mr.Sandman.

Thread
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Your in-game Name: Mr. Sandman Why you got banned: Advertisement of a different server/ advertisement. Other Information you think we should know: Hello Cold community, I just recently moved and was able to setup my…
  • TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 -

Posted the thread bring back platinum vip.

Thread
    I have been thinking about an idea to bring back platinum vip. It shouldn't be a pay to win advantage so something like 150 hp and 50 - 75 suit and you spawn with crowbar, shotgun, revolver but without superdoorhack, and the possibility to choose a…
  • jtb122883 -

Posted the thread Prop trusted.

Thread
    I BoB want to be a trusted proper on the basis that I love the server. I have been around for at bit now and Don't plan on leaving. I can be helpful as a proper. If given the opportunity to learn how it works. And ultimately I can Make my houses bad…