Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Micobot -

Posted the thread For the map makers... if they are still here..

Thread
    So I've never done this before, and there is no need for a long thread so I'll let the web page's paragraph explain it. Download anything you want at the following link. It's source vmf file only. vpk3.net/public/
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread bug with planting.

This is obviously NOT a "bug with planting". Closed
  • eldrun -

Spins/ dailies give you random intervals of amount received as “reward”. This would explain the offsets.
  • Grubbsy -

do you have screenshots or some form of proof or way to show this? I'd like to see that but I don't care to get on and plant and do anything myself pls show screenshots.
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread bug with planting.

Thread
    So i like many people always buy the same number of Water, Seed and Soil for planning last few times i notice i end up with off sets, I think when you complete a daily or do spin and you get a planting set it might not missing items or have odd…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Hand of Doom Admin Abuse.

Ok then I'll handle it, doom apologized and even if you don't accept it cause you have the brain of a goldfish it's all said and done now. Closed.
  • chinasyndrome -

really what was the insult,.... due tell and BTW stop deflecting how does that explain or justify you deleting a forum post... seems to me if the post was about a person common sense dictates said person recuse themselves and have someone else handle it
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Yes , you conveniently don't have the part of the demo that shows you insulting me.
  • chinasyndrome -

I have a demo after you kicked me, even when you said " I muted him" and everything i typed up until you gagged me screen shots of the deleted post that says you deleted it. this is not the first time doom and other players have over the past few…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

It's too bad you don't have a demo of the above stated incident , because many of the things you've stated are incorrect. However , I admit I can get a bit touchy at times when someone with an IQ as low as yours tells me I'm "not too bright". I had just…
  • chinasyndrome -

I was talking to you and that is when i was gagged
  • duer -

all i have to say, is i was on, i didnt hear china or doom talk to each other at all i almost thought he was kicked while talking to me lol
  • chinasyndrome -

Posted the thread Hand of Doom Admin Abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: China Syndrome The Staffs In-game name: Hand Of Doom Staffs Steam ID: [U:1:43288982] Discription of the Event: I logged on only playing for maybe 5 minutes Ran past Hand of Doom, did nothing, he circled back and hires at me and I fired…
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Master Wong ban appeal.

Going to Deny this Appeal. You may have changed but a Punishment is a Punishment and since you keep logging on the Server while banned by using Alts you're effectively Ban Evading and thus will remain Banned. Your sentence is a year and a half from…
  • dede -

Well you didn't mention that you were using illegal third party programs e.g. using cheats while accusing others of cheating, which in my opinion, had a major contribution in your permanent ban.
  • STAR EATER -

Replied to the thread Another map.

Quote from Micobot: “The map is 'good' but its also extremely big, maybe even too big from last I was on it. Even with a full server players would be very spread out. ” given how claustrophobic the current map is it might be a relief
  • Master Wong -

Agreed. That could work to see how I go and let the admins aware of if I'm ready to play again.
  • Novaaa -

Oof I remember this. You were quite the troll. Not everyone believes in second chances. You did own up to your mistakes and apologized for them but just because you said sorry doesn't mean much, you've got to be able to prove that you truly are sorry and…
  • Lucifer -

As a mate of 'Master Wong', yes he has made his fair share of mistakes n pissed some people off. But it has been 500+ days since he has been banned and I believe he deserves another chance solely because there's nothing wrong with having more people on…