Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Shipment Respawn.

I agree with nugget. Make the shipment respawn after like 10/15/20 min after it's first spawn would be a great idea. Personally I have stopped hiding it. The more I though about it, it really is not fair to others. Keeps the zombies from spawning, which…
  • Lawdog -

I would see why you would want your enemies to not get a pinata but hiding the shipment is bad for the server I think, Nugget thanks for your input and the respawn idea seems feasible .
  • Lawdog -

Replied to the thread new map poll suggestion.

• hustler -

I absolutely agree with that. make a timer to self-destruct the cargo or stick it to the ground. shipment always hided when DOA is on server, this is number 1 rat, im so hate people like them who dont use something and dont give to other people use that…
  • Nugget -

Posted the thread Shipment Respawn.

Thread
    Some players hide the shipment in their base, so others cant find this. I do think this is a bit unfair, even if it is against a player you do not like, as the shipment is an event. If the shipment was able to respawn after a certain amount of time, if…
  • Glenn Norway -

Posted the thread rust.

Thread
    Any chance we can get a folder under GAME SERVERS for Rust? ty /glenn
  • Guardedragon -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Birthday Syle :D
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Birthday Syle!!
  • hustler -

• hustler -

Wrote a comment on Grubbsy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣵⣿⣿⣿⠿⡟⣛⣧⣿⣯⣿⣝⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣍⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⢷⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⢹⣿⣿⢻⠎⠔⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⢸⣿⣿⠇⡶⠄⣿⣿⠿⠟⡛⠛⠻⣿⡿⠿⠿⣿⣗⢣⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠐⣿⣿⡿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣾⣶⣶⣶⣿⣁⣔⣤⣀⣼⢲⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠄⣟⣿⣿⣿⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣽⠛⢻⣽⣿⡇⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⡷⠻⢻⡻⣯⣝⢿⣟⣛⣛⣛⠝⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
  • Nugget -

Quote from Rezoz: “Last time if iirc we did not use abusemecity because one of its versions conflicted with the plugin. ” then finish your map Ruby.
  • Rezoz -

Last time if iirc we did not use abusemecity because one of its versions conflicted with the plugin.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Discord Ban Appeal.

You were banned from Discord for harassing admins , and pinging admins for the sole purpose of harassment. We'll remove the ban as it has been about 2 weeks now. I hope you can stick to your resolution and be a more positive member of the community.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Discord Ban Appeal.

Thread
    I changed the format since the ban appeal is for discord and not in server. Your Discord ID: (7L) MeTaL ^x^#4062 Your in-game Name: MeTaL ^x^ Why you got banned: I do not know the specific reason for the banning, but in hindsight I believe it has been…
  • chinasyndrome -

Wrote a comment on Uberkist’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey man if you still have admin the plugin crashed, we need a restart
  • chinasyndrome -

I agree with Syles Abuseme is one of the great AP Maps from 10 years ago, many people have never seen it It is a good map IMO
  • syle22 -