Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread Littlepizzabutt ban appeal.

• syle22 -

Upon reviewing the demo a second time, Pizza was not really in combat but did indeed suicide. Dog had killed her 4 times and on the 5th she hit suicide but was standing still not fighting back. Pizza has acknowledged her wrong doing. Doggy did not…
  • Birddieboo -

Replied to the thread suggestion: remove pd kill boxxes.

The nade box I honestly havent had this problem as there haven't been any cops online to do this, but the amount of doors in the pd is a bit excessive and takes too long if you are trying to free someone who has a 180s wait. I 100% agree.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Grenades upgrade.

was fixed on the 25th of aug, guessing syle hasn't pushed it to the server yet.
  • sol -

Posted the thread suggestion: remove pd kill boxxes.

Thread
    current pd has two entrances, with both the first door leads you into a tiny room with another door. most cops currently spawn with 3 smg nades. players have a 60s doorhack timer. w/o having unlimited cuffaw or infiltrator gang specialty, players have…
  • sol -

Replied to the thread Grenades upgrade.

so is that a no to patching the grenade swep? one of the coolest weapons in hl2, sucks you can barely use it here.
  • The Doggy -

• Mr. Jager Fuchs -

Replied to a comment by Mr. Jager Fuchs on Pegasus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    sure
  • HAND OF DOOM -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

We could just nuke 'em, I hear that solves everything these days. But then we all lose.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Quote from Lawdog: “Can we just perm her instead of MUTE or Ban??? ” I like the sound of this +1
  • Lawdog -

:?: I have never seen this player make this mistake (SOC) in the year I have been here, in fact temper aside this player is really good with rules most the time and somewhat helpful. I would grant this appeal as a warning. Can we just perm kill instead of…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

• Birddieboo -

• littlepizzabutt -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Quote from littlepizzabutt: “after I took his admin ” U WOT ? ” took his BOUNTY*
  • The Doggy -

• HAND OF DOOM -

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “after I took his admin ” U WOT ?
  • littlepizzabutt -

Posted the thread Littlepizzabutt ban appeal.

Thread
    Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:232892019 Your in-game Name: Littlepizzabutt Why you got banned: SOC Other Information you think we should know:I'm sorry :( I honestly did it because I was mad that doggy was abusing and took a shit ton of money after he let…