Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Big_Daddy's Cop application.

Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” yea same
  • ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Quote from Oidoxie: “Doom already convinced me so nty ” Nice, Listen to the storys, without checking how the player actually really behave? I thought everyone would get a chance to prove himself but , you guys don't I hope the admins who believe in…
  • Oidoxie -

• ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “My memories of Big_Daddy are not good. He's a non-stop afker , who(when he does play) tries to trick new players out of their starting money. Corrosive , toxic personality when pushed. Not mature enough for any position here.
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Grubbsy's Discord Timeout appeal.

• Grubbsy -

Posted the thread Grubbsy's Discord Timeout appeal.

Thread
    Your discord ID: Grubbsy#1775 Your in-game Name: Grubbsy the saddsy ;-; Why you got put in timeout: I was being rude Other Information you think we should know: I am sorry for what I did I deserved my punishment but I really want my Staff tag…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

My memories of Big_Daddy are not good. He's a non-stop afker , who(when he does play) tries to trick new players out of their starting money. Corrosive , toxic personality when pushed. Not mature enough for any position here. -1
  • Catsumi -

Since he already played on the Server before, I don't have anything against this Cop apply. He is currently very active and cares about his rights and rules of the Server. - Current vote will be +1 Good luck and see you on the field of Justice!
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread [COP] DemonKitty Switching Just To Release Other Cop's Prisoners.

She said she was sorry and was warned by Lawdog so I don't see any need to punish her further. Closed.
  • Lawdog -

Replied to the thread [COP] DemonKitty Switching Just To Release Other Cop's Prisoners.

Yes your right she released 2 prisoners and she broke rules there in the demo. I was your arrest and she messed up my daily, but it was not cop switching because she switched after you threatened her with the demo. She said sorry as well. 1st Striker`…
  • 1st Striker -

Posted the thread [COP] DemonKitty Switching Just To Release Other Cop's Prisoners.

Thread
    Your in-game name: 1st Striker` The Staffs In-game name: DemonKitty Staffs Steam ID: U:1:918497099 Description of the Event: I switched to cop and ended up arrest 5 criminals keeping the ones that resisted arrest and then DemonKitty proceeds to switch to…
  • Birddieboo -

Good player, wouldn't be bad if we had some cops on the server :P . Once he hits 80h we should give him a try. +1
  • MavFree -

Replied to the thread Big_Daddy's Cop Reset.

That one hot csgo vac ban for someone playing on a set team.
  • Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread Big_Daddy's Cop Reset.

• ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Posted the thread Big_Daddy's Cop application.

Thread
    Hello Admins, Since the several resets im back its been from 2k16 , nice to see people still here who remembers me, and i remember them awesome! Whatever in 2k16 I was Police Lieutenant , But since reset ive lost it, so im here to re-apply for my cop…
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread Invisible Cuffed VIP Model.

Mostly invisible, the eyes are still there. This has been known about since the Model was added. Thanks for the report though.
  • ReBeL KinG KaZiK -

Posted the thread Big_Daddy's Cop Reset.

Thread
    Hi there admin team, i know lots of players might been forgotten me But im still happy to see several guys from few years ago i lost my cop since reset & i was wondering if i get it back? I will show proof i was cop, & i will…
  • 1st Striker -

Posted the thread Invisible Cuffed VIP Model.

Thread
    The alien with the red eyes becomes invisible when cuffed.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Ban Appeal Format.

Ban has been reduced. It should expire about 24 hours from now.
  • Catsumi -

Replied to the thread Ban Appeal Format.

Motd Rule: "Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash" Make sure to read the Rebel Rules to avoid breaking one of them by mistake.