Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• riley.laswell001 -

Replied to the thread Admeans.

Hey woah man I’m no admin, but sure i have weird times I play I don’t sit there afk
  • HAND OF DOOM -

index.php Sandman activity in the last 30 days ^
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Capt_N3mo Admin/Staff Application.

I would like to thank everyone for all the amazing comments, it really means a lot to me. Thank you!!! If I become an admin or not I'll always be here for you all. I feel grateful to be a part of this community and have grown very fond of you…
  • Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread Shipment Respawn.

"Shipment was not found in time and hobo's grabbed it"
  • Oidoxie -

• riley.laswell001 -

Posted the thread Admeans.

Thread
    I feel this has to be made regarding the admins on cold, all of these admins who don't play or log on maybe twice a month need to maybe retire and step aside for new admins people who haven't played for weeks or months at a time. We need new admins not…
  • Nutter[irl] -

i found shipment hidden it here also had slams behind it . ,also whats with all these fucking locks on pd doors ,? if you want to destroy this server for new players well done .
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

I agree with nugget. Make the shipment respawn after like 10/15/20 min after it's first spawn would be a great idea. Personally I have stopped hiding it. The more I though about it, it really is not fair to others. Keeps the zombies from spawning, which…
  • Lawdog -

I would see why you would want your enemies to not get a pinata but hiding the shipment is bad for the server I think, Nugget thanks for your input and the respawn idea seems feasible .
  • Lawdog -

Replied to the thread new map poll suggestion.

• hustler -

I absolutely agree with that. make a timer to self-destruct the cargo or stick it to the ground. shipment always hided when DOA is on server, this is number 1 rat, im so hate people like them who dont use something and dont give to other people use that…
  • Nugget -

Posted the thread Shipment Respawn.

Thread
    Some players hide the shipment in their base, so others cant find this. I do think this is a bit unfair, even if it is against a player you do not like, as the shipment is an event. If the shipment was able to respawn after a certain amount of time, if…
  • Glenn Norway -

Posted the thread rust.

Thread
    Any chance we can get a folder under GAME SERVERS for Rust? ty /glenn
  • Guardedragon -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Birthday Syle :D