Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• littlepizzabutt -

Now follows The Doggy.

Follow
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Burnt Toast (Đ₳ⱠɆ₭ Ɇ₥₱łⱤɆ) Civil Protection Application..

• Catsumi -

Burnt Toast is a very trustworthy person and is surely suitable for this position as Cop. He never really done something bad during his time on the Server so I can only share positive things about him. - Current vote will be +1 See you on the field of
  • This guy was born to wear the badge. +1
  • The Doggy -

• dede -

Application looks solid and good structured, but you dont have to pay 500 bucks to kick a door. It used to be a thing back then but now its not anymore. From what i've seen ingame from you is nothing bad but just good things, so my vote will be a +1
  • Catsumi -

Replied to the thread Welcome back, Trent.

• Basic Info Age 15 In-Game name: Burnt Toast SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73835104 Time played: 75 Hours Questions Do you have a mic?: I do, but seeing as I'm playing on a laptop that I haven't touched in quite a while, the mic is very choppy and pretty much
  • Trent -

Quote from Volar: “The title says it all. Been well I assume? ” Always
  • Volar -

The title says it all. Been well I assume?
  • Trent -

Posted the thread Welcome back, Trent.

Thread
    Got caught up with school n working so couldn’t play as much but it’s slowed down so I decided to start playing again. Good to see all u dudes again :P
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Lucifer's Admin Application.

No longer active, and i don't believe we have anymore openings for admin at the moment. Thank you for applying. Denied for now.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Hi, Didn't see you there.

Quote from Grubbsy: “The owner of moonshade's stream said I was smart ” cookie
  • Grubbsy -

Thanks, and nice to talk to you syle. I'm glad to see that this ten-ish year old community is still alive and well. I am on the younger side of players btw just saying. Also not to brag but this person on The owner of moonshade's stream said I was…
  • syle22 -

Hey Grub, CSGO has been up for several months, its been worked on off and on by @yung gamer guy However it is playable, everything works. Doors, jobs, growing and even the crafting system sidezz put in place. The other server's database is linked as well…
  • Grubbsy -

Quote from Novaaa: “1. Lol you say you’re from moonshade? The owner of moonshade is a jealous bitch. But anyways welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with Cold Community! ” He is the person who referred me to here actually. He says he likes what they…
  • BPN17 -

Replied to the thread 1 day ban.

• MavFree -

Quote from Novaaa: “1. Lol you say you’re from moonshade? The owner of moonshade is a jealous bitch. But anyways welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with Cold Community! ” Lol and Nova is just a bitch.
  • Novaaa -

1. Lol you say you’re from moonshade? The owner of moonshade is a jealous bitch. But anyways welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with Cold Community!
  • Grubbsy -

Im pretty stupid but I know all this already so. But I royally fucked up on the other community. Just sayin.