Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jorune -

Replied to the thread New Dailies.

Maybe i do my first Lexicon article gamer The Doggys Dailies
  • The Doggy -

• Jorune -

Dogged II: Receive 5 headshots by The Doggy. Evil Fleas II: Receive a headshot with shotty at more than 500 miles by The Doggy Ragequit II: Ragequit and leave the server 3 times by The Doggy. Problem Hacks? II: Cuff The Doggy 3 times while she is using…
  • DST Noodles -

Replied to the thread Cop abuse - Buu.

i know my format isint right, just wanted awareness. i like blu, dont believe there was crime, especially not in the room i was in, miracles was the only one in the room w me in dedes house. its clear there is some frustration w buu and the house
  • CaveJohnson -

Replied to the thread Cop abuse - Buu.

ok, but this doesn't show enough. Was there at least one person in the house that had over 4k crime when he started kicking doors?
  • DST Noodles -

Posted the thread Cop abuse - Buu.

Thread
    wouldnt normally waste my time on here, but cmon buu Buu (STEAM_0:1:62131899) connected from United States Buu :... [RP] Buu has kicked a door down. [RP] Buu has kicked a door down. [RP] A cop has confescated your money printer. [RP] Buu has kicked a…
  • riley.laswell001 -

Now follows BPN17.

Follow
  • The Doggy -

• BPN17 -

Wrote a comment on eldrun’s wall.

Wall Comment
    profile pic too much sauce
  • BPN17 -

loooool wtf is this salty asf. hall of fail worthy
  • Jorune -

After abusing... lol? Still waiting for the rule broke Still waiting for the video where i "abuse" Doggy said i switched to push him out of the house, when we both have keys Doggy said i cuffed first Buu when i really cuffed ShitMusic first Doggy said:…
  • CaveJohnson -

Still salty about getting cop stripped after abusing?
  • Brian -

Replied to the thread Dailies Resetting.

Lmao I know you too well, the whole time I was making this I was thinking you'd say something along those line. Bad Doggy nono
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Dailies Resetting.

• Jorune -

Posted the thread New Dailies.

Thread
    Dogged II: Recive 5 headshots by The Doggy. Ragequit II: Make The Doggy leave the server 3 times. ImGod II: Cuff The Doggy and lose 2 exp when she uncuff hershelf. Survivor II: Survive 500 seconds without being killed by The Doggy Striped II: Get your…
  • Brian -

Posted the thread Dailies Resetting.

Thread
    Your name: Buu Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:62131899 Description of the bug: When your suppose to get new dailies far as I can see there is a small chance for your dailies to have EVERYTHING reset, and it will give you 3 new dailies. I don't know why it…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Cop abuse.

That demo only shows him shooting you unprovoked once, and the screenshot you gave is no help lol would've been better if you screenshotted console output instead. Anyway obviously what Riley did isn't okay but from what he said in the demo I'm assuming…
  • riley.laswell001 -

Quote from seminolemarine: “(Kelpy btw) He also stated after that he doesn't care because it "definitely won't affect him". I think this is implying that he doesn't care if he loses his cop. Though, he said that in voice chat so I don't have the proof,…
  • seminolemarine -

(Kelpy btw) He also stated after that he doesn't care because it "definitely won't affect him". I think this is implying that he doesn't care if he loses his cop. Though, he said that in voice chat so I don't have the proof, but a Mr. Noodles DST maybe…
  • Idioten -

Posted the thread Cop abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: Wobin / idioten The Staffs In-game name: None not afk Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: Killing people / shooting people as cop unprovoked Proof of Event: Linkd attactd also have a wittnes ( Kelpy ) he also got killd…