Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread Something needs to be done part 2.

• chinasyndrome -

Threads should not be closed in such a cavalier way. Especially when it is about an admin like Doom that has repeatedly Abuses his station and gone as far as to delete posts about his abuse.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Well I go to work, come home from work, and see a response from Doom and then the post is closed so I can't respond. So here we are. I gave time for everything to be worked out and instead of things being fixed and everything being better, here we are…
  • Volar -

Funnily enough the one that closed the Thread was Syles.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Something needs to be done part 2.

Thread
    Since Doom wants to control the narrative and close the thread before anyone can reply to his response, here is part 2. Translation of the last sentence attached below: "Anything MeTaL says, does, or implies to anyone I will use as an excuse to be a…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

Replied to the thread Something Needs to be done..

I don't have keys to VIP. I noclipped there to give a player his keys to the banker door. Any reaction from me towards Metal was brought on by his words first.
  • Novaaa -

Unnecessarily using no-clip to explain something to a player in vip? That is not unnecessary at all. 1. It saves time and 2. it prevents players from killing admins when they are doing part of their job which includes explaining things to players and…
  • Nutter[irl] -

Wrote a comment on dede’s wall.

Wall Comment
    happy bday have a good day
  • Glenn Norway -

Wrote a comment on dede’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Bday i hope you get Rust to your birthday so you can raid Koolaid :)
  • Lawdog -

Quote from Wiseguy: “Doom calls it like he sees it! ” This is true, And Metal is probably one of the more affected players by "Hand of Doom's Calls". Is this 100% Metal's own fault? I will leave this question up to the community. I will say that no…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Now follows HAND OF DOOM.

Follow
  • Volar -

Replied to the thread new rule about crouch fence tunnel mazes.

8 Sounds fair for Gangs. Gives atleast 3 full gangs and one semi full, assuming the 30 population could be met. As I stated in game I'd like to give all this more than a week to come to Fruition. Crouch ducking(Crouch Jumps) I was already leaning…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

@staff Crouch post Good morning cold community. Id like to start off by saying I feel as this is all starting to get out of hand. We are a community, we should ALL come together and compromise to make these new rules work for all. No offense to admins…
  • Wiseguy -

You're both big boys, try to work something out with him. Doom calls it like he sees it!
  • Captain Cock -

First off,this thread is in the wrong place. It should be in ADMIN ABUSE/COPABUSE/VICODIN ABUSE There's a process. You present evidence, it gets fairly reviewed, action is taken or you shut the fuck up. But as you asked...in my view the server is an…
  • Nutter[irl] -

says it all about your sad "role play" metal , go play quake dm , if you like killing over and over and bring hoosa with you......bitch ! quote :: Now One day mid august I was perming this annoying kid that many people in the community were perming…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Posted the thread Something Needs to be done..

Thread
    The staff has gone and punished the entire admin base for one admins actions as seen in a previous post. And even after these changes have been made made this admins attitude, integrity, professionalism, and level of hypocrisy has not changed. Something…
  • Wiseguy -

I don't really care about crouch mazes but to utilize all doors in some bases you need multiple crouching spots. Maybe we can differentiate between a maze and a door separation prop?
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread T’is time..