Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread i cant change gang name.

That would be a nice option without having to dismantle the whole gang.
  • hustler -

Posted the thread i cant change gang name.

Thread
    hello i want to make suggestion about gang names. It will be very nice if we will have command for change gangnames like "/changegangname [....]" thereis no way to change you gang name right now and it really suck because you need to crash your gang…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread new map poll suggestion.

Quote from CM-VULCAN: “Can we use some of the maps we havent played 20 times please. ” The reason those maps don't get played is because they are garbage. Quote from Hozza: “if it aint pray, it aint good ” If the server didn't crash literally ever…
  • Hozza -

• Novaaa -

Quote from CM-VULCAN: “Can we use some of the maps we havent played 20 times please. ” That's literally what I've been saying in the discord these past few days.
  • Nutter[irl] -

Wrote a comment on Grubbsy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    plugin down just now
  • CM-VULCAN -

Can we use some of the maps we havent played 20 times please.
  • CM-VULCAN -

Replied to the thread Shipment Respawn.

I agree locks all over the PD is bullshit.
  • Grubbsy -

Replied to the thread Admeans.

Quote from Captain Cock: “LOL "old admin" Perhaps they were taking a nap? Or it was a coupon day and they were queuing for pea and ham soup? For all our dear Old Admins... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,... DOING ALL THAT FIGHTING DURING WORLD WAR TWO (they…
  • Captain Cock -

LOL "old admin" Perhaps they were taking a nap? Or it was a coupon day and they were queuing for pea and ham soup? For all our dear Old Admins... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,... DOING ALL THAT FIGHTING DURING WORLD WAR TWO (they can't hear) Bless
  • riley.laswell001 -

Hey woah man I’m no admin, but sure i have weird times I play I don’t sit there afk
  • HAND OF DOOM -

index.php Sandman activity in the last 30 days ^
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Replied to the thread Capt_N3mo Admin/Staff Application.

I would like to thank everyone for all the amazing comments, it really means a lot to me. Thank you!!! If I become an admin or not I'll always be here for you all. I feel grateful to be a part of this community and have grown very fond of you…
  • Oidoxie -

Replied to the thread Shipment Respawn.

"Shipment was not found in time and hobo's grabbed it"
  • Oidoxie -

• riley.laswell001 -

Posted the thread Admeans.

Thread
    I feel this has to be made regarding the admins on cold, all of these admins who don't play or log on maybe twice a month need to maybe retire and step aside for new admins people who haven't played for weeks or months at a time. We need new admins not…