Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beamed -

Replied to the thread Status text for dailies as we play.

Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from Beamed: “I think it's a good idea +1 But China posted it, and likes to break into peoples houses while they're afk just to make a bit of money? so -1 for china ” Although china does bad things I don't see why because he…
  • Grubbsy -

Quote from Beamed: “I think it's a good idea +1 But China posted it, and likes to break into peoples houses while they're afk just to make a bit of money? so -1 for china ” Although china does bad things I don't see why because he is mean doesn't mean…
  • Beamed -

I think it's a good idea +1 But China posted it, and likes to break into peoples houses while they're afk just to make a bit of money? so -1 for china
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

Posted the thread Map Change.

Thread
    Not sure if this is the right place to post. So many players and I are extremely eager for a new map. Alot of us have quite agreed that the current map is very small and seems to be a bit cluttered, and ready for a move. I think I can speak for many…
  • op4_Capt_n3Mo -

This is actually a great idea. Would be very helpful while doing dailies, and wont have to constantly check !dailies to see what you have left. I def. +1 on this idea.
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Faster Chargers Plugin.

Ok, I still agree with eldrun in that suit is an optional benefit, as a cop you don't have to use it. It just makes cuffing people easier, so if you are wanting to have that advantage over rebels then there should be some kind of penalty for it and I…
  • Beamed -

Now follows syle22.

Follow
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread *NEW* Admin Application BEAMED.

Everyone: Thank you all so much for the feedback! I really do appreciate it! I try to give my all to the server whenever I can. This is such a great community and it's a great pleasure to play HL2 with all of you! Thank you again!
  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War -

Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah, but why do cops get fast suit and rebels don't? ?( ?( ?( ” Because for the most part, all the chargers are located in the PD which can be hard to get into if you are a rebel. When I am a cop, I just want to get to prepare…
  • IDaab -

Replied to the thread Dropping all of money upon connecting to the server.

Just get to the main bank on the waterfront quickly and pick it back up lol
  • You don't lose anything from a cop killing you, apart from the obvious guns, hp etc. Imagine it this way *A cop kicks down a door, he then enters the house. There is 5 other players in that house all pointing their revs at said cop able to shoot him at…
  • Beamed -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Syle the GOAT +1M
  • Beamed -

Replied to the thread Buy from bank.

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Yeah, a while back we used to have that but as previously stated it was removed because there was no risk in buying things and the server as a collective wanted it more challenging for other players who would buy bulk…
  • You don't drop your money when a cop kills you, so how did you lose your money?
  • OK this rule leads to a lot of nonsense I know what it was intended for but Take what just happened to me and yes I have a demo I was going after someone with 16K crime I was waiting for my door hack to kool down when a cop "Nugget " kicked door and…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

China and I were talking about this and I like the idea, maybe a message in chat just saying how far along you are. otherwise good suggestion.
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread Buy from bank.

Yeah, a while back we used to have that but as previously stated it was removed because there was no risk in buying things and the server as a collective wanted it more challenging for other players who would buy bulk items or rather expensive ones and…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Replied to the thread .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application.

• Lawdog -

Replied to the thread .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application.

Yes + 1, we always need more cops, I think he will do well.
  • The Doggy -

Yeah, but why do cops get fast suit and rebels don't? ?( ?( ?(