Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOA -

Replied to the thread Cop app.

Quote from littlepizzabutt: “+1 for shits and giggles ” coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…3a1adc9f6a0311a14280d755e
  • littlepizzabutt -

• KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Kills boxes. Does it again. Banned. SOC. Banned. Does it again. Banned. Door blocks. DOC. Banned. Fresh off ban: applies for cop. Oh... he wants cop? That is pretty ballsy... Not that I have any say, but I'd have to go with a no. Not until he can go a…
  • DOA -

Comes back from a ban and now want cop now LOL -1
  • sol -

• anonymous -

ohhdear, this can not be for real! You are the young player that have called me all the bad words in the universe! Anyway let me be the first to welcome you to the Cold community forum :thumbsup: Regarding your Cop app i think… well you answers show the same…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Map expansion & roles.

• Business Farrow -

Posted the thread Map expansion & roles.

Thread
    Is it possible to expand the map 2x or 3x the size and also have more roles like Mayor,Gun dealer,chef and more
  • phoenix8320 -

Posted the thread Cop app.

Thread
    Age:13 In-Game name:phoenix8320 SteamID: Time played: my stats says 2 days 20 hours 0 minutes ive played more like 6 days --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because i want to stop any rdmers or crime…
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

I will POUND anyone who doesnt let this man become cop nono
  • Hozza -

Replied to the thread Map Change..

Guys we need to fight the real enemy... This ass map!
  • Catsumi -

Replied to the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

Is this application a joke or are you really applying for Cop again? I remember you got strip'd, because you kickdoor my doors and left the Server to let the doors stay unlocked and made people come inside. :hmm: I do not know how second applys are…
  • ObiWan -

Wrote a comment on syle22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • candybar -

Quote from CM-VULCAN: “CAN WE PUT A MAX ON LOCKS LIKE 400 ” this server just became pussy since was it ok to allow binding food, health, suit, guns all other this stuff? and no max on locks Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from candybar: “what are…
  • CM-VULCAN -

• CM-VULCAN -

Posted the thread CMVULCAN COP RE-APP.

Thread
    Age:53 In-Game name:CM-VULCAN SteamID: Time played:YEARS --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:YES Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:TO PUNISH AND ENSLAVE What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:BUST PEOPLE What is the function the Civil…
  • The Doggy -

Quote from candybar: “what are the options? ” u dont get an option this is a dictatorship
  • candybar -

• syle22 -

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread stuff.