Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Volar -

Replied to the thread Removal of the 'Fence Maze' problem.

Hmm, those looks nifty. Vote wise I could see using the noncolored ones below, with some stipulations on them to stop huge segments but I'd be fully open to discussion. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…29723637abe859e50fdc8faf1
  • Rezoz -

Quote from Volar: “Read the post in it's entirety, also looked at images. The clear sheen on this above every section looks like a roof to me, hence my initial question. This one makes it make a bit more sense to me but still looks like the sides…
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Doggy Admin Abuse.

Heres an idea, dont give out peoples personal info without consent. dog already reversed the ban seems like it was handled.
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Replied to the thread Job Update.

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “I didn't even think about a tip system maybe like 20% with a declining percentage every 30seconds? Also the luxury delivery is very good idea too, puts even more risk with a high reward. ” Just like with the cop…
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Doggy Admin Abuse.

• Novaaa -

Posted the thread Doggy Admin Abuse.

Thread
    Your in-game name: Novakane The Staffs In-game name: TheDoggy Staffs Steam ID:Honestly no clue Description of the Event: Doggy banned me for 12 months because I gave his snapchat to Mr.Sandman over snapchat. I personally feel like Doggy abused his admin…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Posted the thread |M| gang.

Thread
    Clan Name: |M| - The MIracles Clan Leader: MiraclesBelieveInMe Co Leaders: N/A Other High Ranked Members: N/A Contact Info: Post an Application below. Ranks: -The Miracles -The Prophet -The Harbingers -The ForeRunners -The Underlings Members: -
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Thank you for the replies, Some responses that peaked my interest. Quote from Volar: “Medic - There is a Healgun setup but it works with any weapon equipped and goes over Max HP. This could probably be adjusted. However I do like the thought of an…
  • Volar -

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…29723637abe859e50fdc8faf1 Read the post in it's entirety, also looked at images. The clear sheen on this above every section looks like a roof to me, hence my initial question.
  • Rebel AgenT -

Posted the thread something need to be done.

Thread
    I have been coming into the server for over 2 1/2 years and Doom has always been a fair and attentive (even overly fair and attentive )Admin . The fact that Repulsive selfish spamming bitch player >>>> Metal X<<<,, can talk shit on him is a joke ! Give…
  • syle22 -

• Rezoz -

Quote from Volar: “I see that it says these allow for predefined amounts of space and such to be left and utilized but knowing how people like their things propped, other than an Admin saying "No" which not all of us agree on the same things, whats to
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Drug Runner: Drug Runner is a interesting job, although it does promoted activity running to the vendors around the map, this job needs more incentive. The job is requiring you to spend money by purchasing a delivery and…
  • Birddieboo -

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “-Cops earn more money for jail time, For example: $5 per second in jail instead of $3 per second. ” They do make $5 a second when someone is in jail. It would be better, like beef said, if it was more than $20.
  • Volar -

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Hey Active Members of CoLD, Last night, a few players including myself we're thinking of some Ideas and updates for the jobs that are not as played as often. As many of you know there are only a hand few that are played…
  • Volar -

Well looking at them and seeing whats written is one thing, seeing them in action is another. You've propped before so you know how origin and everything works. I see that it says these allow for predefined amounts of space and such to be left and…
  • Lawdog -

A compilation of many Great Idea's Mira. When admins take time to write such long posts on the forum, it's usually because they feel motivated, and care enough about the community to do so. Much respect! Thumbs up from me, this is well done, and very…
  • Rezoz -

Still looking for more feedback on this. If I spoke with you about it in-game please post here anyway so there is a actual record of your thoughts. I'd like to see feedback from staff. Since staff were the ones who voted on the recent rule change I'd…
  • MiraclesBelieveInMe -

Posted the thread Job Update.

Thread
    Hey Active Members of CoLD, Last night, a few players including myself we're thinking of some Ideas and updates for the jobs that are not as played as often. As many of you know there are only a hand few that are played around the server such as: -"Drug