Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

Nobody - - Applications

• Ban appeal Oct 13 2018

Nobody - - Accepted Ban Appeals

You are well aware at this point what disconnecting out of combat is. You tried to disconnect once I shot you because you had realized you had a bounty, simple Heres the video for anyone who would like to see it youtube.com/watch?v=CLrS9WbtcPE

• +1

• New Map Suggestions

Nobody - - Suggestions

rp_citylife and linesse_v4 are both pretty good maps

• Steam Name: Rat Meat ҉ SteamID: STEAM_1:0:120227469 Age: 21 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Two years or more, not completely sure What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member entails being an admin first and a player second, meaning that I would be responsible for helping out on the server whether it be solving disputes among players or simple things like doing props upon re…

• Cop application

Nobody - - Denied Applications

-1 Just got banned recently and is one of the more toxic players on the server

• --Accused member information-- IGN: Huztler SteamID: STEAM_1:0:30444633 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021154994 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide to avoid arrest Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Huztler killing himself to avoid arrest Witnesses at the scene: idk Was there an admin online at the time?: idk If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: idk Does this player have any previous bans?: probably Proof …

• --Accused member information-- IGN: Huztler SteamID: STEAM_1:0:30444633 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021154994 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Suicide out of combat two times to avoid being sent to jail from having a bounty Witnesses at the scene: idk Was there an admin online at the time?: idk If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: idk Does this player h…

• Pootis boi mic spam

Nobody - - Accepted Ban Request

Not so much a ban request but maybe he can get like a permanant/extended mute that sticks when he leaves the server and comes back --Accused member information-- IGN: Pootis boi SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196614903 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353495534 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Constantly mic spamming Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Mic spam Witnesses at the scene: imgur.com/a/cKnIGBF Was there an admin online at the time?: Tree pig and…

• Puppy's Admin Application

Nobody - - Accepted Applications

+1.1

• admin app

Nobody - - Removed Applications

+1 As long as he can't ban, kick, mute, gag, or use most of the other commands

• reefer addict -1

• wasnt me

• He stood at the teleporter in the part of the map with the mansions and waited until I got close to hit the button and teleport through. Also I didnt know this rule applied to the vip teleporter/vip main entrance on any map

• vraua.'s cop application

• admins app

Just thought i'd mention again for those of you who might have some how missed it in the original post, hes 12.

• nova

Nobody - - Hall of Fail

What even is this shit lol

• Huztler Cop Application [New]

-1 toxic player

• admins app

• Respect farming

Nobody - - Roleplay HL2DM

So if farming cop exp and respect is against the rules and Chameleon has admitted to farming it several times why does he still have it? He literally has over 9000 respect. Even some of the more skill players who are on often dont have anywhere near that. It's pretty irritating being blown up repeatedly by an RPG that he spawns with that he didn't really even earn