Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• Game Enhancements

Humam - - Suggestions

1-) Not bad, prices could be based on a range of jail-times remaining. 2-) I wouldn't entirely agree with that, it ~could~ be abused to a certain extent, also it's more rewarding and fun for a player to go bounty hunting, gives the job more purpose as well. Turning yourself in could render the job obsolete (Yes, even if the turning-yourself-in NPC disappears after a player switches to Bounty Hunter or to cop) and like I said, could be abused. 3-) If the rewards for completing dailies are more th…

• applications

Humam - - Help & Support

Honestly I burst out laughing after reading this, you are one of two cases: 1) You are just trolling around. 2) You have no clue how the world works. If you are not the first case, then please try to observe and learn from what happens around you instead of constantly demanding for anything you see fitting in your head. There is no stamp of approval for being admin, nor is there a public display (Signatures or decals that are inside the map) that even show you are an admin, where the heck did yo…

• 3 ideas for the dm server

Humam - - Suggestions

1. The reason the model was added into the game is because there is a weeaboo of the same caliber called "The Doggy". Also the model needs to have hitboxes/animations that are HL2DM Compatible. Also I heard that donators can get the skin they want in-game... 2. Just use the Vendor software from a secret location? Or do your activies with other players in a more secretive location? ClitCommander isn't doing anything wrong. It's up to how you deal with the attacker that may get you off his hook. 3…

• Steam Name: Humλm SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520 Age: 24 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I don't know the exact number, but I've been around for quite some time, perhaps a year (Excluding the time I went away in the past) What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: A staff member should be able to handle situations properly, while keeping it good and clean for everyone and try to be as fair as poss…

• #1 Deathmatch-ing (Killing, RDM-ing) is a major part of this server, you should have seen it by now, this server isn't like any other serious roleplay server, and it shouldn't be, else it wouldn't be as fun as it is now, and the fact that there is more of the fighting happening in the server makes it more fun, a lot of people want to show who's boss to others or assert their dominance over other players, having shotgun/mag stripped off the player will just give a huge negative effect or "slowdow…

• player model stuff

Humam - - Suggestions

Do you not feel guilty yet from stealing/overusing common skins from other games and not have some creativity in you to create something new?

• Cop

Humam - - Accepted Applications

big +1 calm guy I doubt he will break rules

• Knows admin features well enough, is patient in general, collected and experienced as a player overall. +1

• Remember kass.mdl ? Well here is a similar issue with yet another model in the server. Improper hitbox grouping, a shot in the head is the same as a shot in the leg. I was wondering why I couldn't do any HS on clit most of the time, guess he knew which model to choose imgur.com/a/BjCjg4B

• Humam RPGing through Floor

Humam - - Accepted Ban Request

Worth it because of that annoying SMG sound

• --Your information-- IGN: Humλm SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/no___dots/ --Accused member information-- IGN: ClitCommander SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Honestly I wasn't gonna be bothered to post this but he pushed me to it, kinda. ClitCommander was at the VIP apartments when he had under 4k (and increasing) crime, my radar constantly pointed at him while he…

• Huztler "Airhumping" to avoid death

Humam - - Ban Requests

Out of the numerous battles I have had on this server I've never seen anyone purposefully reproduce this bug except you, a simple jump/double jump and crouch are actions performed by a typical player surely but not in the same method as you did, no way. Usually for my case in my competitive DM server I would give a warning to the player and if he did not comply then I would ban him because of how glitchy this is. But for here I will see what the admins will think of this.

• Huztler "Airhumping" to avoid death

Humam - - Ban Requests

--Your information-- IGN: Humλm SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36053520 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/no___dots/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Huztler SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30444633 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021154994 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: It's not really a mentioned rule, however he did glitch himself in a way that makes it harder for his opponent to register a hit on him, and that is by spamming crouch a lot (Either manually or by macro software, …

• Cop EXP Suggestions

Humam - - Suggestions

Hello, I'd like to throw in a few suggestions: Cops should get EXP from destroying plants/printers: 1 EXP per plant. 2 or 3 EXP per printer. (Since rebels can only spawn one) This will give cops the incentive to destroy the drugs/printers and will add more fun to being a cop, and ofc because cops can't get in a criminal's apartment/home unless he has more than 4000 accumulated crime. Also EXP award should be dynamic based on crime accumulated, I'd say players with more than 5000 crime should awa…

• fucking dogy!

Humam - - Hall of Fail

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…6aecaff99ddc61e2474c57894

• BISMUT cheater

Humam - - Accepted Ban Request

Quote from BISMUT: “This cheat is recognized and baned on most servers, including on the rp server, so this has nothing to do with it. On RP server I never used, otherwise I would be immediately banned by vac system. ” No...

• Hello I'm Sheila

Humam - - Introduction

Sup girl I'm a duck

• Humam admin app

Humam - - Hall of Fail

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Humam: “Doggy made me possible to post on hall of fail and i cant post / view other topics help im new and duck ” hahahaha i forgot i did that omg im dying ” u think is gaem?

• Humam admin app

Humam - - Hall of Fail

Hi i want apply for admin Doggy made me possible to post on hall of fail and i cant post / view other topics help im new and duck I want be normal topic back

• vip votekick

Humam - - Roleplay HL2DM

I might have seen it work from 1 vote only before I got kicked during one of the times (It showed Received 100% votes from 1 vote) or whatever the message looks like [Might be my mistake, but...], also it didn't even show that there is a vote running each time. I also couldn't vote during any of the times