Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Ahhh waited for this moment. Cat is always friendly and helpful and I thing she deserves to get accepted as admin. From me it's a BIG +1

• I would also say that he should get his admin back since he got his admin only taken away due to inactivity. So yhea +1

• applications

Fist of Fury - - Help & Support

1) If you want a real chance of getting admin you have to make a complete admin application and post it into pending applications. 2) We don't give admin to random players who ask to be an admin. We want players who are trustful, active and can handle problems professionally and not just some random dude who wants to be admin and do some crazy stuff and then just go forever. 3) If you really want to get accepted as an admin then you have to show us that you are not just some random kid who wants…

• Lucifer's Admin Application

Fist of Fury - - Applications

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from duer: “id smash +1 ” WTF NIGGA HE'S 14 ”

• First of all i dint know you were infiltrating josh base. Second you asked us what we are talking about (we were making a bounce coaster) so i tp you to us to show it to you. I can understand that part but as I already said i dint know you were infitrading josh base and i apologise for. And now we come to YOURE rule breaking. Afther you took my printer Mircales tryed to cuff you and kicket down the door. Afther that you disconect. soc Now we come to the second part: Ather you disconect you shang…

• Quote from PC-Drivers: “Why you scared me all time to block me and kill... ” That scareface is a normal thing admins can do and i dindt use them as we were in combat (and what do you mean with block?). Quote from PC-Drivers: “he starts to spam me ” Spam you with... what?

• Its the new job called "assasin" where you get a target and his location. For example: [RP] Your assassination target is gringo44. [RP] Last known location is: X: -6240.03, Y: -2453.96, Z: 2569.05. [RP] Use sm_location to get your current location. Then you can use !location to see youre location: !location [RP] Your Coordinates [RP] X: 829.70 [RP] Y: 128.03 [RP] Z: 1204.09 Its a normal job you can try out. Also -1 for the wrong format.

• I also agree that BPN was intentionally killing KILL with slams. Also i agree that the rule has to be rewriten and im not the only person who is complaining about that.

• Hes very Mature for his age and he seems to know all the ruels. All in all its a +1 from me.

• Dede is an active and helpful player. He seems to know all the ruels and i thing dede would be an good person for an admin position. +1 frome me

• Sounds strange but let´s give Brenden a last chance to show us that he can be a good cop. I never saw him breaking any ruels again afther his cop got striped. There had been some incidents with brenden in the past but hopfully there will be no more in the futer. So from me its a +1

• Steam Name: {white}Fist {blue}of {red}Fury SteamID: 0:1:112876338 Age: 14 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since summer 2017 What does being a staff member entail?: Being respectfull, being friendly, helping players with issues and enforce the ruels on the sever. Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: No Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Comple…

• But why you cant write it into the MOTD? Also you could write the date when the update was posted.

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from Volar: “ ” Every time I have changed a Rules wording I log in and say it in IN-GAME Chat and post it in Players Chat on Discord. I also state it to Admins and tell them to make others aware. ” 1) Not all players of the sever are playing right now when you are online. 2) Not all player have discord. 3) Why Admins can`t just simply post it into the MOTD where ALL players can see it when they log in.

• Since the time i stardet to play on this sever, there were a lot of issues when it goes to the motd and the ruels. For example: ,,Slams don't discriminate." So player can now argue that they can kill unther 10 's with slams becouse they don't discriminate. Now here comes the problem: When a admin see that some player kill unther 10's he will probably ban this player becouse its not allowed to kill unther 10's. But now the Player can argue that Slams don't discriminate, so he can kill unther 10's…

• Cars for hl2 dm

Fist of Fury - - Suggestions

I also thought about cars on the sever. But on some maps like Amsterdamville for example its just impossible to drive a car there. Also some player would probobly stard to troll with these cars and block doors, roads and so on...

• I also wish that this daily get removed. It makes no sense for me to waste a lot of money to this daily to only get a small rewatd such as Crowbar's ore Stunsticks. Please bring instead of this daily the Hacker daily back please .

• New Map Suggestions

rp_linesse_v4 oh and thx Doggy

• New Map Suggestions

Is it possible to create an Test sever where you can play these maps?

• Rat is a good player i enjoy to play with him. he would be an good admin +1