Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Freeman City V2

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from joshhite11: “Its trash syle I’m sorry you won’t be able to change my mind lol. I’ve played many maps in my rp years and this is by far the worst with no competition. I like the effort and idea though no doubt and sure it looks like cs go designs but if the map itself isn’t functionally right it doesn’t matter how pretty it looks. You can polish a turd but it’s still a turd my dude (but hey I see he added sliding doors and made some changes so maybe he can prove me wrong) ” If you thin…

• Wouldn’t mind at all to see another forum administratior that can be on when I’m not. Especially cat (who has experience and seems to know what they’re doing). Especially would like to talk with him if we ever wanted to revamp these ole forums and clean it up a bit fixing permissions and boards and such. Other than there not being an actual manager of the forums I wouldn’t mind seeing another forum administrator, less of a sidekick and more of a partner!

• unknown admin abuse

eldrun - - Denied Ban Request

lol gotem

• Few More game ideas

eldrun - - Suggestions

Quote from 0atmeal: “Quote from The Doggy: “I disagree with Eldrun ” About? I think most of his points are pretty valid. ” I disagree with 0at

• China apology\

eldrun - - General Discussion

This could have done in a pm lol

• Few More game ideas

eldrun - - Suggestions

Quote from MasterWong: “I disagree with cat ” About? I think most of his points are pretty valid.

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

eldrun - - Applications

Fix the attitude and prove to us you can actually be responsible. For now -1

• BAN APPEAL

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

I think the ban is fine, maybe three months is excessive for this situation . But let’s not forget that this is now double digits for you in amount of bans. What did you think would happen? You would be let of scot free for claiming someone exploited and then using a staff memeber for personal gain while deceiving the staff memeber. No no no. If anything you should be removed from the server for a longer time, because of the amount of deception and bullshit that has came out of your mouth. All y…

• Hi I'm Jamie

eldrun - - Introduction

Welcome to the community Jamie. We’re always glad to always see new faces!

• What is a Miracles?

eldrun - - General Discussion

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “When I saw her face, now Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “I'm a believer ” ” And not a trace, of doubt in my mind. ” I'm in love ” With a shape of an L on her forehead

• LawDog Ban Request

any damage from player to player weather received or felt reflects in the combat log.

• LawDog Ban Request

Let me say this again, The only people that should respond to ban request are the players involved and staff. If further replies are made from non-involved players I will be handing out forum suspensions.

• You don’t apply for trusted, clitcommander. But, if you’re applying solely for propping commands that would be a new permission set I don’t think we have. So, we’d have to make a new one we would have to create and I doubt that’s going to happen. I wouldn’t be opposed for clit to have trusted though.

• Pizza Time parlour requerments

eldrun - - Suggestions

/pizza ???? I wanna order my pizza again while playing some hl2dm

• Civil Protection Application

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

What’s your aliases?

• This thread is one of the dumbest I’ve seen in awhile. One, you did not follow the required format for this request. Two there was no rule broken, it clearly states in the motd slams do NOT discriminate. Three you can’t ask someone to not place slams as there is no rule against it. Denied/locked due to improper format lack of rule breaking. This rule will be up for review by the admin team though.

• Quality of Life Improvement

eldrun - - Suggestions

Bind it to mwheel up.

• Cars for hl2 dm

eldrun - - Suggestions

Where's my Wraith?

• Uptown v4 - Winter

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Where's the yellow snow?

• Quote from FleshPwner: “we are on a roleplay server and not on a deathmatch server. If u still want to fight against the cops or have a gangfight you can still do that! ” This is a "lite" rp server, as you said you're someone that's highly experienced in rp you should know killing is a staple of the game play. But yeah I'd be glad to remove with weapons on spawn if you have some other incentive for donating to the server. (Weapons are cheap enough as is, you can easily make more then 300k a day)…