Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Freeman City V2

syle22 - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from MavFree: “FMC V2 Clutter-Free Update. Coming upon one year since FMC v2's release. The clutter-free update aims to open up play areas and reduce.. clutter throughout the map. -Removed Mini's. -Removed Controversial posters. -Removed many minor details. -Removed VIP from main play area. (Teleport based now in a similar manner to Venice. May do this to the rest of the apartments.) -Changed tunnel passage-way to be open. (May impact framerate on lower-end cpus.) -Changed all sliding door…

• Yeah I think we can start you out as Forum admin, then see where it leads

• Doggy DLC 1/26/19

syle22 - - News/Announcements

Hello All, Im pleased to announce some new features on the servers. Doggy has revamped our shipment crate system and added all new prizes. Look out for the wooden shipment box that spawns every 20-30 mins on the server to collect the prizes! New prizes include: -Zombie event trigger ( zombies killed will give cash rewards) -Pinata spawn -Increased money rewards -Removed old non benefit rewards The pinata works as follows: Pinata will spawn and you will have to break it open with a crowbar or stu…

• Game Enhancements

syle22 - - Suggestions

New shipment prizes are coming soon, most of these i have planned for and are good suggestions, humam offers an accurate judgement.

• BAN APPEAL

syle22 - - Hall of Fail

Both parties are somewhat at fault. Fist has learned something from this Shortened to a week before this turns into a pissing contest. It was taken care of in the end. Gclouds account was all i needed to hear. @commander, mess with the bull...etc,etc Closed

• 3 ideas for the dm server

syle22 - - Suggestions

so you want a solider model?

• Quote from The Doggy: “ ” i cant read dogs post /ban dede 0 "missclick" ok lets trial

• New Skin Suggestion!

syle22 - - Suggestions

liek dis? garrysmods.org/download/53971/hatsune-miku-player-model

• Merry Christmas all, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Today marks the end of our time on uptown_winter and the beginning of Linesse. By popular demand, I have chosen to switch the map to linesse as it was the second place vote in our last poll. Special Shout out to @dede @MiraclesBelieveInMe and @joshhite11 For doing majority of the map setup. Linesse will run for 3 months. Until around March 25th. We have fully priced all housing so feel free to look around and secure some top pro…

• Suggestion "stock market"

syle22 - - Suggestions

Quote from Idioten: “what if the Stock would bump in cash or crash? would be some fun, whit a chanse to lose or make money or invest it in safe stocks for a stady growth to avoid, inflation? Endless options, seen it in other rp games like gta, would be a fun idea... ” This has been proposed in a number of forms. I think this could work well with floating price point items like blowtorches or hacking software. You could list your items on the market for x price and buyers would be able to buy ite…

• Direct Connection Links

syle22 - - Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Connect to the HL2 server by clicking the link below steam://connect/coldcommunity.com:27019

• Welcome edBoy

• Click the link and steam will launch the game steam://connect/104.153.105.245:27016

• venice port, gameing index.php

• Christmas Map 11/25/18

syle22 - - News/Announcements

Greetings all, Today marks the start of the winter season in HL2DM. Fall in Amsterville has ended, and winter is upon the server. The map will be changed to rp_uptown_v4_winter. We have fully priced all housing so feel free to look around and secure some top property. We will be pushing content updates to fit with the holiday season as well.. Give the map an upvote! steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548016964 Remember to use sm_refunddoor rp_amsterville_v3 in console to get your am…

• cop app

syle22 - - Accepted Applications

accepted @MiraclesBelieveInMe employ

• other mod changing ideas

syle22 - - General Discussion

1-4 i see major balance problems. 5-7 can be worked on and implemented immediately. jihad was once an item, should be easy to remake. just create an item that spawns the slam explosion entity and blows up lol. Although grapple hook may need some tweaking. Figuring out usage and price. there is also several plugins for grapple hook so we will have to find the best and port it into the rp framework. this one has ridiculous amount of fluff. not sure if we need all of it just the grapple part. forum…

• reinstated, if he leaves again. perm kos him

• accepted, someone can employ

• should be integrating this somewhere on this site soon, probably in a iframe link in the sidebar those lock breaking numbers POG