Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

• More iDEAs from the china

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Very nice ideas and thoughts about new content for the Server, China! Blank name: -Having a blank name does not break the Server Rules and shouldn't be a problem for Admins to target this Player, like Humam already mentioned. It takes a bit longer than just simply using their in-game name but works too. Blowtorch for Props: -Next to Locks/Lockbreakers & Blowtorches, this could be very useful for some Players too. Props are mainly used to make it harder to get to the center of the room or to con…

• Picture of yourself

Catsumi - - General Discussion

Quote from MavFree: “Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Catsumi: “Still waiting for Doggy reveal. ” ” I've already leaked doggies nudes on discord multiple times. ” All good. I know how he looks like now.

• Picture of yourself

Still waiting for Doggy reveal.

• My 3 week gag ban appeal

Catsumi - - Denied Ban Appeals

Hello MasterWong! Before anyone can share their opinions, we should actually look back and review why exactly you got gagged. This topic was already discussed in Admin Chat via Discord which resulted in a 3 week gag increasement. Of course 3 weeks can be a long time without using the chat, but this is a simple punishment after not listening at the first , second and third warning. Quote from MasterWong: “Why you got gagged: I was gagged because I was saying shit to an admin "Fuck you fist" etc. …

• Godfather Cop App

Catsumi - - Applications

Hello Jaden! Quote from |RoH|Godfather: “What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill rebels for without valid reason ” ...with this simple answer you're giving me the feeling, that you didn't read all the Cop Rules. Even when the question sais "What are the basic RULES...", you only gave one option. You didn't mention anything relevant for this application as Civil Protection: 1. When can you cuff Rebels? 2. How much crime to be allowed to use !kickdoor? 3. When can you kill Rebels…

• BPN ban appeal

Catsumi - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Welcome back to the Server! Mistakes were made and hopefully won't happen again in the future. Solved.

• Gazebo Joined the Server!

Catsumi - - Introduction

Welcome to the Server, Gazebo! Just ignore Humam. This is what I call jealousy. Enjoy your stay!

• Picture of yourself

Some serious pics. Don't mind me..

• Picture of yourself

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “I guess I'll update mine coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…5e1bc490aacf5053e7e127d94 ” Wow wow. handsome guy over here..!

• Since Hustler didn't react to any of people references about the application and having problems to communicate and understand other players and admins, I don't think, he fits in this position as Cop in Game. - Current vote will be -1 *EDIT* To start your application from the start with new votes and opinions, I will close this one and focus on your new apply.

• Lucifer's Admin Application

Catsumi - - Applications

Due to inactivity, I have to change my vote to -1

• applications

Catsumi - - Resolved

Hammerjack's wish came true, without being Admin. Closed.

• Dede's Introdcution!

Catsumi - - Introduction

Thank you very much and respect for sharing your life with us. Dede has a similare life like me. Parents moved to germany at the World War 2 time and I grow and raise up in germany. I also had to face very abusive and strict kind of education. Thats why I totally understand how dede's life was and how he felt during this time. Afterall, he has a very big heart and he trys to enjoy life as much as possible. I am very happy, that he found the right way out of the criminal activities and uses his t…

• Picture of yourself

I hope there aren't too many racists out there. And I am not sure if this was a good idea.

• MasterWong's ban from the Server has been served and is now back on again. If something like this happens again, the ban length will be extended. Closed.

• ____________________________________________________________________ Steam Name: ✨Cat◞ˢᵘᵐᶦ✧˖°™ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43196913 Age: 22 Registered on the Forum: 17. December 2018 ____________________________________________________________________ Dear ColD Community! I would like to start this application with a small description about me. Since people don't really know much about me, it's fair for everyone to actually clear things out and tell the truth. I am from germany and I am part of the Half…

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Catsumi: “Just answering the question reminds me of a school test. ” I mean if you just circle D for every answer you're bound to get some right no? ” I was just comparing applications and what Hustler made.

• Quote from CaveJohnson: “Also I should remind everyone that there is a bit of a language barrier. ” Having a russian Cop would be fun. Only thing I am worried is, that I am unable to communicate with Hustler. About the application itself. This is still an application to apply for something. Just answering the question reminds me of a school test. This should be taken serious afterall or people will do the same in the future.

• dca's Cop App

Catsumi - - Accepted Applications

Hello dca! You are a very friendly player and active aswell. I didn't see you breaking any rules or causing drama. I don't have a problem having you as a Cop on the Server. +1

• Even when I have a mic, I wouldn't talk to immature cringy people like you. Grow up and stop trolling other people. Impersonating other people because the own identity of him is already messed up. Well played. By the way. Double Posting on the forums result in a Forum Ban, "matee"