Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

• Burnt Toast is a very trustworthy person and is surely suitable for this position as Cop. He never really done something bad during his time on the Server so I can only share positive things about him. - Current vote will be +1 See you on the field of Justice!

• Welcome back, Trent

Catsumi - - Introduction

Welcome back, Trent ๑ﭥ Nice to meet you.

• Hi, Didn't see you there

Catsumi - - Introduction

Hello Grubbsy and welcome to the ColD Community! I hope you enjoy your stay on this Server and hope you met nice people already. Everyone is welcome, so are you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. People on this Server are willing to help you. I am not sure if you're well known to Roleplay in Half Life 2 Deathmatch since you only mentioned anything about another Community. You will probably take some time to get used to all Commands, all Rules and of course all Players on this Server. …

• 1 day ban

Catsumi - - Accepted Ban Request

Hello Captain C. Nice to meet you here on the Forums. On the one hand, I appreciate your apology and showing discernment about this situation but on the other hand, I could just strangle you for doing such cheap attack on us. When I am bored I am not going mess with people over 1500+ hours on the Server. In addition, targeting the house from an Admin. It was kinda obvious that something like this would happen to you. Be happy that you only got banned for 1 day. See it as a warning. But i think, …

• binds

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Quote from Humam: “I'd say slow the player's movement during healing Edit: disallowing him to jump or lowering his gravity could be an option as well. ” That sounds pretty nice for a suggestion and would be a option to deal with "weak players" About the 'kill' command. Maybe add a delay like when you switch to ViP.

• binds

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Thank you for sharing your suggestion and opinion about the "Food-Binding", littlepizzabutt. Just because you're not using it, doesn't mean others aren't allowed to use it. Just because it's a "cheap tactic". Binds are there to make it easier getting access to items in the inventory. There is even a tutorial in the motd how to set binds. We shouldn't forget, that the healing process is interrupted when getting damaged from other Players. (I highly doubt, that everyone is using Hungry Man's) I ne…

• Fist's cop app. 2.0

Catsumi - - Accepted Applications

Application looks fine but a bit short in my opinion. Only 3 grammatical mistakes. - Current vote will be +1

• DOA Cop App

Catsumi - - Accepted Applications

Hello ĐŎĄ! I was wondering when you would apply for this position as Cop on this Server. Doa is one of the most friendly and helpful Player on this Server and I am glad to have him here in this Community. He understands the key-knowledge about being a Civil Protection. I believe that he will do his Job very well and I don't have any single doubt about him. - Current vote will be +1 I have to remind you, that your Gang will be exchanged to Civil Protection. You can't be in a Gang and Cop at the s…

• Double Posting in the Forum will result in a Forum Ban. And for your future Appeals, use the Correct Format. *EDIT* Lucifer's Ban Appeal got accepted. Case solved.

• More iDEAs from the china

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Very nice ideas and thoughts about new content for the Server, China! Blank name: -Having a blank name does not break the Server Rules and shouldn't be a problem for Admins to target this Player, like Humam already mentioned. It takes a bit longer than just simply using their in-game name but works too. Blowtorch for Props: -Next to Locks/Lockbreakers & Blowtorches, this could be very useful for some Players too. Props are mainly used to make it harder to get to the center of the room or to con…

• Picture of yourself

Catsumi - - General Discussion

Quote from MavFree: “Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Catsumi: “Still waiting for Doggy reveal. ” ” I've already leaked doggies nudes on discord multiple times. ” All good. I know how he looks like now.

• Picture of yourself

Still waiting for Doggy reveal.

• My 3 week gag ban appeal

Catsumi - - Denied Ban Appeals

Hello MasterWong! Before anyone can share their opinions, we should actually look back and review why exactly you got gagged. This topic was already discussed in Admin Chat via Discord which resulted in a 3 week gag increasement. Of course 3 weeks can be a long time without using the chat, but this is a simple punishment after not listening at the first , second and third warning. Quote from MasterWong: “Why you got gagged: I was gagged because I was saying shit to an admin "Fuck you fist" etc. …

• Godfather Cop App

Catsumi - - Denied Applications

Hello Jaden! Quote from |RoH|Godfather: “What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill rebels for without valid reason ” ...with this simple answer you're giving me the feeling, that you didn't read all the Cop Rules. Even when the question sais "What are the basic RULES...", you only gave one option. You didn't mention anything relevant for this application as Civil Protection: 1. When can you cuff Rebels? 2. How much crime to be allowed to use !kickdoor? 3. When can you kill Rebels…

• BPN ban appeal

Catsumi - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Welcome back to the Server! Mistakes were made and hopefully won't happen again in the future. Solved.

• Gazebo Joined the Server!

Catsumi - - Introduction

Welcome to the Server, Gazebo! Just ignore Humam. This is what I call jealousy. Enjoy your stay!

• Picture of yourself

Some serious pics. Don't mind me..

• Picture of yourself

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “I guess I'll update mine coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…1903f9d033b297a532826a3a4 ” Wow wow. handsome guy over here..!

• Since Hustler didn't react to any of people references about the application and having problems to communicate and understand other players and admins, I don't think, he fits in this position as Cop in Game. - Current vote will be -1 *EDIT* To start your application from the start with new votes and opinions, I will close this one and focus on your new apply.

• Due to inactivity, I have to change my vote to -1