Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• 6 days mute i hope you no longer spam chat. ungaged.

• DOA Ban Appeals

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I was sent this demo, mediafire.com/file/m3vxsjll216kpkc/Doa.dem/file Several others reviewed it and some called cheats. However, I have reviewed it several times and found no evidence of cheats. Ban reversed.

• New Player models

syle22 - - Suggestions

i like the mafia one, black mesa fits our game better than FBI model. and god no the dog model will have the worst hitbox

• New map ??

syle22 - - Suggestions

fmc will be on future polls yes

• Direct Connection Links

syle22 - - Garry's Mod

Click the link and steam will launch the game CoLD Community Pirate Ship Wars 2 Revival | !stuck !rtv | DEV steam://connect/coldcommunity.com:27023

• accepted and employed

• Map Change 3/25/19

syle22 - - News/Announcements

All, Map has now changed by popular vote to rp_city45_v4a Shouts out to @HAND OF DOOM and @joshhite11 and any other admins i missed for the map setup. Remember to use the command to refund your Lineese house if you have not already : sm_refunddoor rp_linesse_r4 Game mode improvements in this map change include: -Initial code base for doggys upcoming DM betting DLC -New item, HEV suit initial code committed Other: -Human has made and added a new event prize box model and sound! -Multiple bug fixe…

• Lucifer's Admin Application

syle22 - - Denied Applications

No longer active, and i don't believe we have anymore openings for admin at the moment. Thank you for applying. Denied for now.

• Hi, Didn't see you there

syle22 - - Introduction

Hey Grub, CSGO has been up for several months, its been worked on off and on by @yung guy However it is playable, everything works. Doors, jobs, growing and even the crafting system sidezz put in place. The other server's database is linked as well so both fmc and uptown will have your same stats. Just needs a bit more love to get rolling. I think the last thing sidezz was working on was integrating a sanitation job into crafting. I also wanted to figure out the admin/cop/donor situation. Anyway…

• City26 v3

syle22 - - Roleplay HL2DM

rp_cute_itallian_village, cant wait to see it ingame

• I think the decision among the team is clear, Lawdog for Trial

• binds

syle22 - - Suggestions

it is probably time to revist the binding issue, specifically food

• cop re-instated 3/13/2019

• Spring map Poll 3/13/2019

Here are the choices for our next 3 month map, starting before the end of March. I have attached the map files and pics for your viewing pleasure. None of the maps are locked so feel free to test them on your own. rp_citylife_afternoon coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_citylife_afternoon.bsp.bz2 Reskin of Rp_citylife_b8 index.php --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- rp_pray coldcommunity.com/hl2mp/maps/rp_pray.b…

• Discord

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

i unbanned the account with your face as profile pic

• Hello, Your account was denied access to the server because it is a family shared account. This means your current account does not own HL2DM and it is instead, getting shared access to the game from another account. If you join with the main account that purchased HL2DM, you will be able to play no problem. However If you would like to play on the current family shared account, I need the steam profile of the main account you are sharing the game from to confirm no malicious activity, then i ca…

• Freeman City V2

syle22 - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from MavFree: “FMC V2 Clutter-Free Update. Coming upon one year since FMC v2's release. The clutter-free update aims to open up play areas and reduce.. clutter throughout the map. -Removed Mini's. -Removed Controversial posters. -Removed many minor details. -Removed VIP from main play area. (Teleport based now in a similar manner to Venice. May do this to the rest of the apartments.) -Changed tunnel passage-way to be open. (May impact framerate on lower-end cpus.) -Changed all sliding door…

• Yeah I think we can start you out as Forum admin, then see where it leads

• Doggy DLC 1/26/19

Hello All, Im pleased to announce some new features on the servers. Doggy has revamped our shipment crate system and added all new prizes. Look out for the wooden shipment box that spawns every 20-30 mins on the server to collect the prizes! New prizes include: -Zombie event trigger ( zombies killed will give cash rewards) -Pinata spawn -Increased money rewards -Removed old non benefit rewards The pinata works as follows: Pinata will spawn and you will have to break it open with a crowbar or stu…