Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• Hi, How Are Ya?

Catsumi - - Introduction

Welcome to the Server Diamond General! Enjoy your stay. And as I already told you inGame, when you have any questions, feel free to ask online Admins (!admins) or everyone around you. They'll help you for sure, if they're not killing each other in that time. See you on the Server!

• cop talk

Catsumi - - General Discussion

This Lockdown sound button is just a feature from the Map. You can still just simply type !lockdown as Cop to start a Lockdown (the sound will still appear without using the Lockdown button)

• Discord 2

Catsumi - - Ban Appeals

You should really start using some Format's in your Threads. Not only because it's part for opening a Request, Report, Application and this Appeal. It makes your Request or Appeal look more serious. You already messed up your first unban on Discord, so you better start giving Stuff Members something serious to read. All your Threads you post are just thrown in and without any effort. Your Discord Name: Why you got banned: Other Information you think we should know: Just a tip for the future. You…

• Meet the mailman!

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Long Story.

• New Player models

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Going to namechange myself to 'anime girl user' now.

• Hello Guys. Due to some language barriers and inexperience in using the Forums, I am doing this 'Ban Request' for ShadowlandTERRORIST. Shadowland is pretty known on the Server by now. Unfortunately, his reputation is not the best. This leads other Players to keep killing him and try to making his stay on the Server as hard as possible. One of these Players are Doa and ArnO. Information of Reporter IGN: ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: Shadowland Accused membe…

• New Player models

Catsumi - - Suggestions

I moved the Thread for you, HammerJack. To find the 'Suggestion' section, you should go into the Game Server Section(Half life 2 Deathmatch) first to be able to see it. _____________ Very old school Models you have there.

• New map ??

Catsumi - - Suggestions

These Maps look way too dark. Dont you think? Playing there for 3 months would make me emo.

• Furry Skin

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Quote from Pcwizdan: “Le Sigh ” Mr. Pcwizdan agrees on that suggestion.

• Hello 0100110101100101! I can see in your application, that you would be a very fair Cop torwards everyone which is very positive for being a Civil Protoction on this Server. You definitely know the main purpose of this position as Cop and won't abuse it for your advantage. You should probably take a look into the Cop Rules again to understand and know your rights about using commands like !kickdoor, !accept/!decline (Accept / Decline bribes from jailed Players) and all other informations, since…

• Poor Ban Appeal you have there, after everything you've done. We legit can't trust any of your words or promises. We also don't tolerate cheating Players on our Server. The only cause you did on ColD RP was trouble and drama. Due to your multiple ALT Account creations, your current Ban length would be at 524 Days. You also still don't understand how to use the correct Format for Applications, Requests, Appeals, Reports.

• Burnt Toast is a very trustworthy person and is surely suitable for this position as Cop. He never really done something bad during his time on the Server so I can only share positive things about him. - Current vote will be +1 See you on the field of Justice!

• Welcome back, Trent

Catsumi - - Introduction

Welcome back, Trent ๑ﭥ Nice to meet you.

• Hi, Didn't see you there

Catsumi - - Introduction

Hello Grubbsy and welcome to the ColD Community! I hope you enjoy your stay on this Server and hope you met nice people already. Everyone is welcome, so are you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. People on this Server are willing to help you. I am not sure if you're well known to Roleplay in Half Life 2 Deathmatch since you only mentioned anything about another Community. You will probably take some time to get used to all Commands, all Rules and of course all Players on this Server. …

• 1 day ban

Catsumi - - Accepted Ban Request

Hello Captain C. Nice to meet you here on the Forums. On the one hand, I appreciate your apology and showing discernment about this situation but on the other hand, I could just strangle you for doing such cheap attack on us. When I am bored I am not going mess with people over 1500+ hours on the Server. In addition, targeting the house from an Admin. It was kinda obvious that something like this would happen to you. Be happy that you only got banned for 1 day. See it as a warning. But i think, …

• binds

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Quote from Humam: “I'd say slow the player's movement during healing Edit: disallowing him to jump or lowering his gravity could be an option as well. ” That sounds pretty nice for a suggestion and would be a option to deal with "weak players" About the 'kill' command. Maybe add a delay like when you switch to ViP.

• binds

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Thank you for sharing your suggestion and opinion about the "Food-Binding", littlepizzabutt. Just because you're not using it, doesn't mean others aren't allowed to use it. Just because it's a "cheap tactic". Binds are there to make it easier getting access to items in the inventory. There is even a tutorial in the motd how to set binds. We shouldn't forget, that the healing process is interrupted when getting damaged from other Players. (I highly doubt, that everyone is using Hungry Man's) I ne…

• Fist's cop app. 2.0

Catsumi - - Accepted Applications

Application looks fine but a bit short in my opinion. Only 3 grammatical mistakes. - Current vote will be +1

• DOA Cop App

Catsumi - - Accepted Applications

Hello ĐŎĄ! I was wondering when you would apply for this position as Cop on this Server. Doa is one of the most friendly and helpful Player on this Server and I am glad to have him here in this Community. He understands the key-knowledge about being a Civil Protection. I believe that he will do his Job very well and I don't have any single doubt about him. - Current vote will be +1 I have to remind you, that your Gang will be exchanged to Civil Protection. You can't be in a Gang and Cop at the s…

• Double Posting in the Forum will result in a Forum Ban. And for your future Appeals, use the Correct Format. *EDIT* Lucifer's Ban Appeal got accepted. Case solved.