Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• More iDEAs from the china

chinasyndrome - - Suggestions

Thought alot about current sever events, i thinkitems 2+ should be special items IDEAS 1) force anyone with a blank name to have a name == their steam ID, this will prevent perms like WONG from logging in without a name, the only purpose is to make it harder for admins to target them and make it so one one can know what doors they have keys too 2) PROPS are a blessing and a curse, We need a the equivalent of a blowtorch for props, a specialty item and expensive, not deleting props but disabling …

• -1 has not been on in 3 weeks MIA

• unknown admin abuse

chinasyndrome - - Denied Ban Request

First off I want to say I am so disappointmented This happened 1/27/2019 between 8 AM and 8:45 AM EST I had just come back from being AFK in Joshes house. I had 30 K on me i left and deposited it and retured to AFK with a new printer SOme admin took my printer and then put Ghosts Plant infront of me as he connected The Ticks are at the end of a lengthy demo tick 2032900 is a good place to start tick 20033700 is where you see the plant appearing, here is a link to the demo drive.google.com/open?i…

• Few More game ideas

a few more game ideas - if player uses Kill in Console and have crime enough to go to jail then send them to jail too many players use console kill immediately after killing someone, this is really a form or SOC to avoid being jailed. -- Since Kick door and blow torch functionally are close, have doors that were kicked auto lock like they door with blow torch -- have a show crime item so players with no crime see who has the crime, this will let them defend friends or hunt enemies better ( again…

• I recall her saying Sorry that was an accident,I got caught up and forgot I was a cop, maybe it was after the fact, it sometimes happens she did call at 6:23 for an admin to talk about the situation

• Lawdog is level headed and does not hold grudges, I think he has the right stuff so I give him a +1

• I want to state that I was there, she did attack him, what Masterwong edited out was she apologized, he even said on he was gonna edit it, he has said that on the server at least 5 times when recording things, saying he was gonna edit it. She did fire first, she admitted it and apologized I think we should ask for raw unedited demo's or at least several minutes after an incident happens

• Steam Name: China SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Age: 43 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: past 4-5 years here before then I was on Chaos Crew, Voyagers,AP, Tigers Clan, KRS, basically since 2005ish What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Helping and enforcing the rules, or helping by enforcing the rules. Sometimes it is the simple things, welcoming a new player, other times it is kicking or bann…

• BAN APPEAL

chinasyndrome - - Hall of Fail

I don't think this should warrant a 3 month ban

• Game Enhancements

4) Holding your breathe longer? even an item you pay for that gives you that 5)I think blow torches currently only work with lockpickable doors 7) If we are alwasy appending a * to the name then it would be the name with the most, but any visual indicator is a good idea even a /sm_doorowner command would be nice thats what I meant as shipment award

• Game Enhancements

Just some ideas to make the game more interesting, 1) Have a post bail NPC like before (friends cane bail you out) 2) Have a turn your self in NPC ( serve your jail time, this would be useful if for instance you had recidivism daily, but no cops and no players online hunting bounties) maybe even make NPC appear when no cops and no one as bounty hunter 3) NPC to pay for re-rolling dailies ( I have actually gotten a printing I, II, IV, and III all in one day) 4) Scuba tank ( Like jetpack but gives…

• you got to be kidding me, he aimbots and SOC and has not even been cop

• Money HiScores

Can we update the Money Hi Scores Query to no include perm banned players? FleshPwner still shows on it Also can we include a metric that includes all inventory items as well

• 14 years playing this game, I never seen lag do the things you are doing you are maintaining precision and moving with the player in sync thru the lag as I said never seen anything like it

• Your in-game name: Blarge ME /China The Staffs In-game name:38G] Offset Wins: 9912 Losses: Staffs Steam ID:U:1:15200306 Description of the Event: My self adn several others have witnesses this player teleport, he has given a number of explainations but as COP he always seems to Glitch when being fired upon and we have seen some crazy shit. recommed his cop be suspended until this is figured out. Last 10 minutes or so of my demo will show what it is I am talking about Proof of Event: demo drive.g…

• for #4 what if we did something it even out the over powered ness like when someone teleports back, the telestart point they used stays open for 30 seconds and is free for anyone else? or at least much cheaper so cops and others can follow

• 1) I think locks should belong to whomever put the locks on the door. Door owner cannot remove others locks and when the door is sold the locks returned to owners or their money be returned. If multiple owners have locks on same door when locks are being broken they loop thru /rotate between all owners 2) barricade/second lock Idea: If a player busts in to anothers' place(they can place secondary lock system on door that I call barricade) to lock out the owners player effectively locks themselve…

• yes the question is not intent, the best of intendtions an still lead to abuse IF a person asks whats going on to just bring them is irresponsible( the player can have large crime, money, drugs or just in a cozzy AFK spot) Better procedure is tell them or ask you want me to bring/teleport you, never assume the player wants you to bring them unless you are told in regards to MiraclesBelieveInMe also I was in the base near the teleporter and the demo will show that so If i had seem you kick door I…

• U kicked the door? I did not notice my daughter was in here talking to me and that is why I disconnected anyways the problem is the way he uses the Bring command here is a link to the demo file drive.google.com/open?id=1Qa1MqVL6mcBAJVHIB817Q0i8K_qWk7XB

• Your in-game name: VIKRAM The Staffs In-game name: FIST OF FURRY Staffs Steam ID:U:1:225752677 Description of the Event: I was infiltrating Josh's underwater base, which Fist has keys, I was talking on the mic while in the tunnel, I usually try to talk so people think i am talking and not up to no good So I ask whats going on to that the people are doing Fist then does a bring me to the water front (yes i freak out) where they were building bouncing platforms as far as I know he knew i was infil…