Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• Economy Reset

Fist of Fury - - Suggestions

Eco resets had been done several times before and are more common as you might think. So I don't see any problem why we should not do it this time. For example: MAP CHANGE AND ECONOMY RESET 12/07/17 Eco resets are not bad at all. As cat said earlier everyone gets equal chances to restart again. And tbh its getting boring to time to time if everyone has over 1 mil and can afford whatever he wants. And as you said its quiet easy to get money really fast If you know how to.

• Dear Epix, Quote from epiX: “Kizaru and me were fighting cops and shit like this hustler russki who cry's all the time. Than he said "KURWAAAAA BLYATTTTT U CANT FIND ME PIDOOROAASSSSSWSSSSS *CRACK*****" *insert his crap micro sounds here* so we stopped copkilling. Since all Cops camped in PD it wasnt that hard either. So we went to different Locations and searched him like the shit. After 5min he got a bounty and so we followed the Bounty line, we wasnt that sure where he is since the line went …

• So first things first... "...i was talking to at all the entire time i was on over mic was to striker and it was in Russian" Im a russian and I can also speak russian as well and what I can say about this is that what you have been yelling here is definitely NOT russian. "...i see fist in chat tell striker to stop shit tallking which as you can see in the video never came from either of us at any point in time" Yes it was funny at first but afther 10 minutes its not funny any more and its really…

• Quote from Kizaru: “Because i made one mistake and killed 2 boxed players for 1 time? I am making fun with Striker (boxed player that i killed) the whole time, takling shit with him and giving him money with his stripper job. I dont think his mind about the server changed in anyform because i killed him there. Saying that i dont care about the rules as rebel is rude just because i made one mistake that noone out of you event cared about. (meant are the players i killed) I am sorry for that and i…

• Your app looks fine to me but what I have seeing ingame made me change my mind. He does not care about rules as a rebel and I do not think so he will do it as a cop. -1

• Furry Skin

Fist of Fury - - Suggestions

Quote from CaveJohnson: “youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE ” Ok I'm mentally disturbed now O_O

• Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Do you promise to not abuse doggy with cop, even if he is kicking your ass? you will not push him into PD to kill him? if you can say you won't abuse cop you can have it back ;P ” I promise, that I will never abuse my cop ever again. Even when doggy is kicking my ass!

• DOA Cop App

Fist of Fury - - Accepted Applications

Same from my side. +1

• Quote from Humam: “denied for typing "Well" instead of "Will" ” "Basic Admins can accept or deny Ban Requests, But cannot accept or deny Applications." Humam: Trial Administrator

• The Doggy: Apply on forums --Basic info-- Age: 15 In-Game name: Ŧι$† øŦ ŦuƦψ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112876338 Time played: 1077 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Got my cop stripped and I want it back. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff is at 1800 crime. Kickdoor at 4000 crime. You are only allowed to kill players when they are shooting at you, inside the pd and during a lockdown on the streets. Most importantly, you are not allo…

• Quote from MasterWong: “If you want to be VIP DM'ing people why shouldn't we be allowed to have our ALT account counterfeiting in the back round? If you think ALT accounts are really so "OP" then why do we have things like PLAT VIP... ” You just said the thing that we dont want to have here on our server are "ALT accounts counterfeiting in the back round". Not only its op to have multiple alt acc in the backround making tons of money, that would fuck the whole economy up, but also how much troub…

• If its really Lucifer why the fuck did not he made an appear?

• Quote from MasterWong: “Fist of fury - Falsely banning me. ” Ohhh I love you so much <3.

• Picture of yourself

Fist of Fury - - General Discussion

LMAOindex.php

• Picture of yourself

Quote from Oidoxie: “Quote from Fist of Fury: “Ugly baby fist index.php ” mask off or didin't happen ” You dont want to see my face...

• Picture of yourself

Ugly baby fist index.php

• My 3 week gag ban appeal

Fist of Fury - - Denied Ban Appeals

Quote from MasterWong: “Although I know this is against the rules, it doesn't deserve a 3 week gag. ” ���aC���᜜��a���t��aC�� : suck my dick gay admin ���aC���᜜��a���t��aC�� : lol little shit kys BESTGORE.com : bitch ass nigga What does it deserves then? 30 minutes gag like i did 4 times in total on you? Quote from MasterWong: “At the time me and fist greatly disliked each other and for me talking shit and arguing to him results in a 3 week gag, this does not seem like a reasonable punishment. Me…

• It's all good i just could restist. But jesus 4 yhears wow.

• Quote from syle22: “index.php ” Quote from Fizzle: “index.php ” Quote from VigorousSnow: “I'm sure the winner's already decided. I.E. The Nazi-Ultor alliance. Might become the Triple Alliance if ajax decides to hop in. ” *TRIGGERED*

• Like evrey one else sad, hes very helpfull and is alway active on the sever. He really derseves a shot of trial so im giving him a +1 from me