Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Cop Application

syle22 - - CS:GO Accepted Applications

I have talked with sidezz and determined the cop requirement should be half of what it is on DM. Accepted and employed, updated application format to reflect this

• Sidezz is working on this. Also trying to tie it in with crafting

• Quote from MavFree: “Ive been thinking up a system that would instead of disabling lock picking entirely, adding locks would lower the chance of lock picking working. And instead of perm lock picks, they are one-time use. 100% chance of unlocking with 0 locks, 1 lock = 0.5% chance of failure, 100 locks = 50% chance of lock picking failure. On failure or success the lockpick is removed. ” very interesting, one time use could still be broken up into tiers of higher success and price

• other thread got deleted so ill say it here. stop making these dumbass threads. there is no reset planned. however we have a plan if we need to reset, which includes giving long term rewards to players.

• coldcommunity.com/rp/cop_rules.php "If you visibly see a fellow Cop get shot by a Rebel, you may aid the Cop in killing the Rebel."

• Promotion

syle22 - - Suggestions

ive seen hundreds of abuse reports but never admin promotion reports lol this is a first. lawdog must be shining

• Zombies and Headcrabs

syle22 - - Suggestions

if you are talking about the bodies, just rejoin and they will dissapear as they are clientside. Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “I think that was intention when first introducing the zombies and it might be just an error that they arent worth anything. But i agree they should be worth 75-100 based on hp and their one hit KO to crowbars and stunsticks ” Yeah i could make them about 100 per kill wouldnt be bad. There is a few more additions i want to do with the npc events like adding an antlion …

• Bug Bait

syle22 - - Server Bug Report Forum

i think if you just tap "1" a couple times it will cycle through bugbait and crowbar slot.

• Economy reset.

syle22 - - Suggestions

I have discussed this at length in the admin channels before so i will say it here now. last reset was 12/07/17 Expectantly, since then people have amassed a fair amount of wealth. Before the next reset season a few things need to happen. 1. All VIP stuff needs to be carried over 2. A prestige title ingame and leader board for the top highest earning players needs to be added 3. Titles should be added ingame for the rest who earned money (think of it like ranked seasons) 4. we need to change the…

• cop talk

syle22 - - General Discussion

overwikifiles.com/files/Overwatch_Voice/Over_inne.ogg

• 6 days mute i hope you no longer spam chat. ungaged.

• DOA Ban Appeals

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I was sent this demo, mediafire.com/file/m3vxsjll216kpkc/Doa.dem/file Several others reviewed it and some called cheats. However, I have reviewed it several times and found no evidence of cheats. Ban reversed.

• New Player models

syle22 - - Suggestions

i like the mafia one, black mesa fits our game better than FBI model. and god no the dog model will have the worst hitbox

• New map ??

syle22 - - Suggestions

fmc will be on future polls yes

• Direct Connection Links

syle22 - - Garry's Mod

Click the link and steam will launch the game CoLD Community Pirate Ship Wars 2 Revival | !stuck !rtv | DEV steam://connect/coldcommunity.com:27023

• accepted and employed

• Map Change 3/25/19

syle22 - - News/Announcements

All, Map has now changed by popular vote to rp_city45_v4a Shouts out to @HAND OF DOOM and @joshhite11 and any other admins i missed for the map setup. Remember to use the command to refund your Lineese house if you have not already : sm_refunddoor rp_linesse_r4 Game mode improvements in this map change include: -Initial code base for doggys upcoming DM betting DLC -New item, HEV suit initial code committed Other: -Human has made and added a new event prize box model and sound! -Multiple bug fixe…

• Lucifer's Admin Application

syle22 - - Denied Applications

No longer active, and i don't believe we have anymore openings for admin at the moment. Thank you for applying. Denied for now.

• Hi, Didn't see you there

syle22 - - Introduction

Hey Grub, CSGO has been up for several months, its been worked on off and on by @yung guy However it is playable, everything works. Doors, jobs, growing and even the crafting system sidezz put in place. The other server's database is linked as well so both fmc and uptown will have your same stats. Just needs a bit more love to get rolling. I think the last thing sidezz was working on was integrating a sanitation job into crafting. I also wanted to figure out the admin/cop/donor situation. Anyway…