Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• I am very fond of Birddieboo and he has never been rude or broken rules and he generally is invested into the community. I think we should definitely give him a try! +1

• Im gonna start streaming the CSGO server if we get good player turnout I will start hosting events and more activities. Please tune into either my stream or the serverstream: twitch.tv/grubbsy_0409 PLEASE JOIN THE SERVER TONIGHT FOR EVENTS or ANYTIME to have some fun Same thing tonight, and right now! not streaming but I am going to do events like item drops and money drops! Might even try to start a purge like the idea I had before! Join up!

• Quote from syle22: “Sidezz is working on this. Also trying to tie it in with crafting ” Sounds awesome! reminds me of how my friend is collecting aluminum cans to sell for scrap or build something but he has been doing something with it lol.

• Cop Application

Grubbsy - - CS:GO Accepted Applications

Very nice player and a very nice application. I like your reason for wanting to become cop... lol I have met him on moonshade and he was a mediocre cop, however he got the worst teacher. Kinda toxic but average levels. Very Active Plus Rep +rep Not sure if sidezz or syle will accept more cops just yet however.

• Fist Deal Damage (Please allow)

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I think knives should be able to be purchased IMO if fists did do damage I think they should do little damage.

• Quote from llFerbll: “If locks are more expensive, things become unbalanced, since the ability to take a defensive role is much more difficult. The pricing issue is especially harmful on newer players, since they can at times, quite literally, spend their savings on the few locks they can ill-afford. ” I agree with this to a certain extent. as a player who bought a home just recently I was too broke to afford locks so I only got 10 instead of 12 locks I could afford with only 1k per lock. howeve…

• Ah yes, some competition I see! I'm glad to see players interested in the server!

• Zombies and Headcrabs

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I really like this idea and I almost wish something like it was possible in CSGO. but the only thing possible mentioned in the thread is shipments however, but they'd be severly limited for csgo/ Anyway having to fight combine would be really fun as a random event.

• Clit's Guide To Huds/Skins

Grubbsy - - Roleplay HL2DM

Thanks for the in-depth guide! Really helpful!

• Zombies and Headcrabs

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I agree, they also make getting through the specific area of the map a hassle and a chore. I've lost so much with the damn head crabs.

• I have a cfg for the server which has some pretty useful in some cases binds for the server. A shortcut so to speak. mediafire.com/file/1ns3dnkc31na6at/CoLD.cfg/file Use that link to download. Once you have the .cfg drop it into your cfg folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg and then start your game and type "exec CoLD" in console and it will work in game if you type aliases in game. if you don't trust my link you can make the cfg manually …

• He didn't come back even when I told him I could go cop and free him. lol But, I agree skittle it was very funny to do that. Im just glad to see that he has told me that the GODLIKE BEING q-q is returning. How sweet? I suggest if you wanna fuck them up you start planting man!

• Economy reset.

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from MavFree: “In fact let's make a change.org petition stating that every game that has progression system should wipe all the work players have done so all the noobs can keep up! ” change.org/p/syle22-wipe-progression-so-noobs-can-keep-up ” I am a proud signer of this petition because as a noob I am really a noob and I feel like the pros should give the noobs a chance for noob sake if you know what I mean ya noobs.

• Economy reset.

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Besides it being childish that people are telling you to go play csgo rp, the server is lonely and I am always looking for people to play with. soo if you ever feel like the hl2dm is too hard go to csgo rp and play with me on csgo rp. csgo rp is lonely... Also get on fast before I have more money than anyone can get

• Economy reset.

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I agree with the stance of people becoming too OP. But, I do like the suggestion of playing the csgo rp lol. I need someone to keep me on my toes instead of letting me grind up 50000000k crime in a couple hours

• Cop Application Kizaru

Grubbsy - - Accepted Applications

I like your application. I haven't seen you in-game (cause I haven't played lol) Nice application plus repp-oronie I guess

• City26 v3

Grubbsy - - Roleplay HL2DM

This scares me because I am not fit to complete a map I haven't even seen the original versions of lmao. If anyone worthy and willing to take the challenge wants the vmfs I will give them to you only if you seem worthy enough of having the vmfs. I also might keep them for safety and might use em so I might change my mind. I do wish mav the best of luck on all of his ventures and do hope that I might be able to finish the maps. p.s never opened hl2 hammer untill this last weekend so yeah...

• Hi, Didn't see you there

Grubbsy - - Introduction

Thanks, and nice to talk to you syle. I'm glad to see that this ten-ish year old community is still alive and well. I am on the younger side of players btw just saying. Also not to brag but this person on The owner of moonshade's stream said I was smart

Grubbsy - - Introduction

Quote from Novaaa: “1. Lol you say you’re from moonshade? The owner of moonshade is a jealous bitch. But anyways welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with Cold Community! ” He is the person who referred me to here actually. He says he likes what they have going here. lol. But thanks and nice to meet you novaa

Grubbsy - - Introduction

Im pretty stupid but I know all this already so. But I royally fucked up on the other community. Just sayin.