Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• I'd support DOA for admin! He's always very helpful and very knowledgeable about the server.

• Quote from Catsumi: “ I also didn't see any chatproof which shows, that the Cops are teaming up with ShadowlandTerrorist. Since you had a Bounty, he just followed the Cops inside the house. (There is no rule against that) ” I was not recording a demo at the time as I had been AFK and began recording when I realized what was going on. When I saw in chat that Ahmed and Mersparbo were colluding with Shadow, I began recording. Above in the thread, Striker / Ahmed admits to colluding with Shadow. I a…

• Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Could be fabricated, again hearsay. ” Clit, you were on at the time and just before I was arrested you switched to cop and told Mersparbo and Ahmed to chill. I had Striker muted from the night before and hadn't unmuted him. So I had no clue that Ahmed is Striker until you had said something. So I went and unmuted him.

• Quote from Birddieboo: “the second part about Mersparbo killing you I don't agree with, as in the MOTD it states, "During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight." As you said you were in the base when you got killed, "Cops came back and kicked the door." which means they had the right to kill you. ” Right, "All citizens inside the property *PROTECTING THE CRIMINAL*..." I understand the cop killing those protecting the …

• I'd support Birdie as admin

• Your in-game name: KILL THRILL n SPILL The cop's In-game name: Mersparbo, Ahmed (aka Striker) Description of the Event: Two issues at hand here: Both Mersparbi and Ahmend were asking Shadow in chat if he's coming while kicking door to my base. ExG was witness to all of this. So was Birdieboo. Ahmed: "Shadow, you coming?" Waiting for Shadowlandterrorist to join them, and then kick door so he could get in ahead of them. When I called him out on mic, Ahmed killed himself in the base just before typ…

• When the econo reset happens, I guess you won't be seeing me around so much. Doesn't seem to be a point to all my grinding if it is all for nothing. I won't be renewing my VIP either. I play on the server to earn cash for weapons, props, and other inventory perks. I spend the money on items and it goes back into the economy. It doesn't just sit idle in my bank. ONly time it will stay in my bank for a long period of time is when I want to save for a bigger house / base. But if all will be lost af…

• cop talk

KILL THRILL n SPILL - - General Discussion

ITS MY LIFT AND YOU CANNOT HAVE IT!

• Quote from MasterWong: “Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from MasterWong: “ I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me ” That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you brought it with you!Also, you're claiming an admin abused you but you refuse to say their name? Yeah, ok kid... ” just not true smh ” I'll preface all this by saying I have no issues with you. However, …

• I'll give a +1 to Lawdog. Ever since he joined he's always helped out new players. He knows when something is just part of the game and when its not.

• Quote from BPN17: “"yea slams don't discriminate how about you look where you're walking." I am looking where I'm walking. As the demo shows, I was opening the door as you decided to place the slam. This happened a few times. Each time I asked you to stop doing it it as I was opening the door. ”

• While playing as cop I have asked at least 4 times for {λ²} bpnjoji to stop killing me while he is also playing as cop. He keeps placing slams on all internal PD doors. Around the 5th time asking him to stop placing slams on the door as I'm trying to open them, he begins arguing that "slams don't discriminate." He is also placing slams around around the map (in tunnels and doorways) for civilians / rebels to trip. I have watched it kill a few civilians. Demo: files.fm/u/jzhptahx I'll let you dec…

• Seems like a trend. He has repeatedly done this to me as cop. Even though I have asked him not to kill me. I guess the rules only apply to others, not him.

• The Low gravity shipments would be pretty awesome

• Quote from Danilo: “I saw you on the server, always found you afking when i play, but i guess thats normal since im an european. The steam id field isnt correct, you provided your profile URL. You should change it: you can find the steam id on steamid finder, if you Google it its the First result. When you listed cp rules i expected more rules to be in, such as dont jail/unjail/uncuff other cops cuffs. The rest seems fine to me. Good luck! ” Yeah, I don't think we've ever been on at the same tim…

• Age: 34 and 359/365... In-Game name: Kill Thrill N Spill SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006 Time played: 117 Hours Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I haven't tried CP yet and would like to serve and protect. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill rebels for fun. Don't collude with rebels (don't RDM). Remain unbiased. Serve and protect. If someone's crime is 1800 or higher, then cuff/uncuff. Only kickdoor when crime is 4000+. What is the function the…