Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• 1 day ban

Captain Cock - - Accepted Ban Request

Just wanted to post an apology for being a dick and glitch killing 3 players the other day. I was bored, everyone afk, temporarilly unable to function like a normal human being for a few mins. I didn't gain any cash or drugs, just plain old abuse of a know wep exploit,through floor killing Real sorry to Pizza, Cat and Kill,Thrill n Spill I then plain up lied to Lawdog when he called me out on it - for which I feel really shit. Always respected him, no idea why I turned to a bullshit artist for a…

• Lost 100 locks

Captain Cock - - Resolved

Your name: Cpt Cock Your steam id:76561197985840254/ Description of the bug: Lots of lag so server reset by Joshh (possibly, I can't say for sure) when the server came back 100 locks that were on my door were gone. How to recreate the bug: Does the bug cause a server crash?: not sure what caused the lag, but server apparently reset by admin. Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: 100 locks on my main door. I have screenshot of the…

• FC2

Captain Cock - - Suggestions

Doggy - space? there's tons of it on the map. How about prop blocking the top floor of VIP? or the top floor of Apartment A, or the two $400K houses next to Apt A? It just needs to be an area for a short fast kill zone with basic weps on spawn and no crime. A 500 per door lock limit in a house with multiple rooms is still secure against most players. My point is, it's not the map. A lot of the time the server is effectively empty with 1or 2 active (bored) and 5-6 afk players. (with bursts of mor…

• FC2

Captain Cock - - Suggestions

The mod is still incredibly addictive and the social aspect is strong - when there's players on. I'd suggest opening up the blocked tunnel and create an insane DM area. Remember when the old map used to crash and the mod would go back to DM, everyone spawning in one spot and killing / dieing tons of times over - awesome! loved that. Could we have a teleport in / out command to go to a similar area for fast stupid short DM sessions without crime? Or how about a door lock limit of 500 so there are…

• Freeman City V2

Captain Cock - - Roleplay HL2DM

Looks totally awesome! Can NOT wait to AFK all day in that beauty!

• Hi Idioten, Really sorry about that, it was 100% me. I was just really really bored. The server was completely quiet. Was a wanting to see if a falling props did damage through a wall - which I didn't think they would. My bad entirely for not reading the MOTD and for being a tiny bit of a dick. Wont do it again - ever.

• Thanks to Doggy for responding and taking the time to check the actual complaint rather than making stupid comments about the lost $9K - which if you read the original post was incidental. On house question - sold it as map is changing. The issue being reported was possible no-clip abuse, but given that the thread has identified a possible alternative I'll have to accept I might have got it wrong. I'm still not 100% sure, I was on headphones hearing sounds from around the map but didn't hear a g…

• I checked, there's no property above or behind the bank, plus I don't think it's possible to steal through walls anymore. If the player had got in there as I did he would have had to be standing IN the pipe to get to the printer - I was the only person in the space when the printer was taken. I'm sure it wasn't duer - he wasn't active and he's always a straight up player. The people active were - Wolf King, Anime and Thunderbolt. I'm not accusing any of them, but they will certainly have seen my…

• Just wanted to report that someone with no-clip, either admin or hacker used it to steal money from me today. (about 20 mins ago) My printer was on top of the blue tube in the back of the small bank. I went through the secret door in Beef's store to get in there and place the printer. I then hid in the tube. At about $9K i suddenly got the "a player has stolen your printer message" - i then dropped out into the bank and looked up, no one there. SO it MUST have been no clip I then asked who had d…