Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

• HAHAHHAHA, welcome to Cold Community, nobody checks anything... They perm banned another player called Excess and they think it's your second acount lol... Probably he is from another county. As i said nobody checks anything...

• Quote from Brian: “(λ)Emperor Joruñe : doggy if u find me in less 2 min i let u perm ban me *30 Seconds later* Player (λ)Emperor Joruñe left the game () REKT ” Yes yes very funny index.phpindex.php Quote from The Doggy: “ You said you were recording a demo why dont u post it ” Demo of what? First of all you should giive a reason if u ban me: His reason "found u" Can anyone explain me whitch rule did i break and why im perm banned? Thanksk for your time!

• Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: The Doggy [U:1:90129937] Discription of the Event: Perm ban my account without reason Proof of event: coldcommunity.com/sourcebans/i…35&advType=steamid&Submit Hello everybody! Today i was perm ban from this server, i know doggy is not going to be warned or admin stripped but please unban me!

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Jorune: “I said on mic i was going to break sheetmusic locks so Doggy set my money bank to -1 ” index.php Lies, as usual coming from this idiot Spaniard. Tempted to take his bank again just for lying on an abuse report tbh. ” Lets see if logs lied... Show me the rule i broke please How can a Owner server call me idiot Spaniard?

• Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: The Doggy [U:1:90129937] Discription of the Event: Removing my bank account without reason Proof of event: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593553815 Hello today i joined the server and doggy was on I said on mic i was going to break sheetmusic locks so Doggy set my money bank to -1 After this i asked him to give my money back, because i wanted to use it, he ignored me and didnt give it back. Ser…

• The same as i did but i didnt take any printer... Of course he is not gonna be cop stripped

• Awesome A Roleplay in csgo is always good, more players can join than in hl2 dm and if u are ablee to add hl2dm maps it's perfect

• New Dailies

Emperor Jorune - - Suggestions

index.php Change of plans IV: Edit a post 15 times and be 3 days forum banned by The Doggy

• New Dailies

Maybe i do my first Lexicon article The Doggys Dailies

• New Dailies

Dogged II: Receive 5 headshots by The Doggy. Evil Fleas II: Receive a headshot with shotty at more than 500 miles by The Doggy. Ragequit III: Rage and leave the server 3 times because of The Doggy. Problem Hacks? II: Cuff The Doggy 3 times while she is using hacks. [Cop Daily] Survivor II: Survive 500 seconds without being killed by The Doggy. Misfortune IV: Join 5 times into the lottery but The Doggy takes the award anyways. Cop Stripped III: Get your cop stripped 3 times by The Doggy. [Cop Dai…

• New Dailies

After abusing... lol? Still waiting for the rule broke Still waiting for the video where i "abuse" Doggy said i switched to push him out of the house, when we both have keys Doggy said i cuffed first Buu when i really cuffed ShitMusic first Doggy said: you can't say that you were raiding the house because if you were then you would have taken all the printers that were in the rooms. Only cuffing Buu and not doing anything else means you went in there specifically to cuff him which you even say i…

• New Dailies

Dogged II: Recive 5 headshots by The Doggy. Ragequit II: Make The Doggy leave the server 3 times. ImGod II: Cuff The Doggy and lose 2 exp when she uncuff hershelf. Survivor II: Survive 500 seconds without being killed by The Doggy Striped II: Get your cop striped 3 times by The Doggy so at least give him some feeling to join the server...

• Quote from {EE} SheetMusic: “How about dat triple post forum ban too? Jajajajaja. ” Im just showing the staff, You, Rat Meat and The Doggy hate me, so u want to see me out of the server Fortunately there are fair and neutral administrators like Syle, Joshh, miracles, the sanchez, fury.. I hope someone checks logs and check i didnt do ANY abuse

• Quote from Brian: “Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop. - This Refers to Switching to Cop just to let out a friend and then swap right back to Rebel. ” I switched since rebel to cop 1 time, so when did i break the rule? i didnt switch cop to rebel (Rat did that stripping my cop) Quote from Brian: “You didn't stay cop for more than the 5 minutes to get auto-switched to rebel and you went back to sitting in your house to afk. ” I didnt stay cop 5 min, i was cop until rat meat took m…

• Your in-game name: Emperor Joruñe / ξмρєяσя ﻝσяυñe The Staffs In-game name: Rat Meat Staffs Steam: [U:1:240454938] Description of the Event: Taking my cop without reason (please check logs) Hello everyone Today i was playing as rebel, so i decided to switch to cop "Buu" had bounty so i decided to go cuff him, he was in dede house, so i kicked doors to cuff him(didnt use my keys) After i cuffed Buu and sent him to jail Rat meat decided to take my cop because it's an abuse switch to cop lol.... Th…

• Bounty crimes

Emperor Jorune - - General Discussion

Hello everyone I have observed if u kill a player with bounty, he doesnt drop his money and his gun, or he drops it but in PD Is this a bug? if we kill a bounty player he should drop his money, drugs and guns

• Hello everyone Today i was playing as rebel, i decided to switch to cop Sheetmusic had bounty, i went to his house and i kicked his door to cuff him, after i cuffed him i was permbanned by console.

• Good map, i really like it. And it was a perfect moment to do a reset economy.

• i lost more than 900k with a bug

Emperor Jorune - - Resolved

Hello everyone, yesterday I took out of the bank all my money, i go to the lock's shop, to waste all my money on locks. There was a slam placed near the vendor, so i was killed and i dropped the money, i spawn near the shop and i go faster to get back my money, when i get in the shop there was only 2 gold bars with 100k each, the rest of the money was dropped out of the map. Logs can be checked, i know 100% noone picked up that money because is out of the map steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filed…

• +1 Good player and we need more cops