Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

• Since he already played on the Server before, I don't have anything against this Cop apply. He is currently very active and cares about his rights and rules of the Server. - Current vote will be +1 Good luck and see you on the field of Justice!

• Ban Appeal Format

Catsumi - - Denied Ban Appeals

Motd Rule: "Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash" Make sure to read the Rebel Rules to avoid breaking one of them by mistake.

• Doa is someone you can trust and has been helpful to new players and players who are playing on the Server the most times. He never did something against the Server rules and is active in game/chat and voice. Since he already has experience in the game and commands, this position as Admin on this Server shouldn't be a big deal for him. In my opinion, he would be a great addition to this Staff Team. +1

• goodbye to you all

Catsumi - - General Discussion

Take care! You are always welcome to join again. Cya!

• A quick overview of what I saw and what happend in the Demo: KILL THRILL n SPILL was sitting in his house with 14k Crime and 2 inexperienced Cops were trying to cuff him. Since KILL THRILL n SPILL was inside a building, the Cops had to kickdoor the doors in order to get to him. During that kickdoor, ShadowlandTerrorist used this moment to also get inside the house. After KILL THRILL n SPILL managed to get ShadowlandTerrorist killed, he shortly after got murderd by a Cop. Quote from KILL THRILL …

• Economy Reset

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Don't be too upset about the reset. It gives everyone a equal chance to start from the beginning. It also only took me 4 months to get 30 Million. (joined this Server late dec last year) If you know how to earn as much money as possible, it shouldn't bother you at all. I would make a tutorial, but then everyone will be rich aswell.

• Cop Application Kizaru

Catsumi - - Accepted Applications

Your amount of Respect from Gang and Experience from Cop will always stay, whenever you switch them.

• Economy reset.

Catsumi - - Suggestions

I hope, it was worth grinding to #1 in everything

• Cop Application Kizaru

Hello Kizaru! As far as I know, you are very experienced in this Game Half Life 2 Deathmatch. I also remember you from years ago. Unfortunately not on The ColD RP Server. We already had some Players who got accepted with lower than 80h, but you just recently joined the Server and currently have like 30h in total. You should maybe play more longer and get to know the Players on the Server before you should apply for this position as Civil Protection. You also should think about the fact, that you…

• Lobster's CP application

Catsumi - - Denied Applications

golly.gif 1578 Hours on the Server and I don't know who you are Thats weird.

• kittys cop app

Greetings, Demonkitty! You really try your best with your application. Editing it and ask people for help and other informations about this role as Civil Protection. Therfore, I can tell, that you take this position as Cop serious. To avoid any mistakes, you always ask first, when you didn't understand something, which is also very positive to know. I have nothing against Demonkitty. Since Cops are sometimes rare on the Server, it's good to have an additional Player being able to take the job as…

• Hi, How Are Ya?

Catsumi - - Introduction

Welcome to the Server Diamond General! Enjoy your stay. And as I already told you inGame, when you have any questions, feel free to ask online Admins (!admins) or everyone around you. They'll help you for sure, if they're not killing each other in that time. See you on the Server!

• cop talk

Catsumi - - General Discussion

This Lockdown sound button is just a feature from the Map. You can still just simply type !lockdown as Cop to start a Lockdown (the sound will still appear without using the Lockdown button)

• Discord 2

Catsumi - - Denied Applications

You should really start using some Format's in your Threads. Not only because it's part for opening a Request, Report, Application and this Appeal. It makes your Request or Appeal look more serious. You already messed up your first unban on Discord, so you better start giving Stuff Members something serious to read. All your Threads you post are just thrown in and without any effort. Your Discord Name: Why you got banned: Other Information you think we should know: Just a tip for the future. You…

• Meet the mailman!

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Long Story.

• New Player models

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Going to namechange myself to 'anime girl user' now.

• Hello Guys. Due to some language barriers and inexperience in using the Forums, I am doing this 'Ban Request' for ShadowlandTERRORIST. Shadowland is pretty known on the Server by now. Unfortunately, his reputation is not the best. This leads other Players to keep killing him and try to making his stay on the Server as hard as possible. One of these Players are Doa and ArnO. Information of Reporter IGN: ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳShadowlandTERRORISTҳ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19490667 Steam Profile: Shadowland Accused membe…

• New Player models

Catsumi - - Suggestions

I moved the Thread for you, HammerJack. To find the 'Suggestion' section, you should go into the Game Server Section(Half life 2 Deathmatch) first to be able to see it. _____________ Very old school Models you have there.

• New map ??

Catsumi - - Suggestions

These Maps look way too dark. Dont you think? Playing there for 3 months would make me emo.

• Furry Skin

Catsumi - - Suggestions

Quote from Pcwizdan: “Le Sigh ” Mr. Pcwizdan agrees on that suggestion.