Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• unmute me

hustler - - Ban Appeals

1. STEAM_0 :1:102815895 2. hustler someone muted my microphone after i played just 1 song. im apologize for that i will not play any songs anymore.

• 14 ...... 14 YEARS OLD ADMIN????????? -1

• dont be a pussy burnt toast i love u all. but im a little bit toxic when i dont smoke a weed)

• Age:27 Title: Hustler SteamID: hustler (STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Playing time: 490 hours --Questions-- Do you have a microphone?:yes Why did you apply for civil protection?:" I've always wanted to be a COP, at least in the game " What are the basic rules of civil protection?: To help new players, to protect citizens from murders, not to allow crime to grow . What is the function of civil protection?: The police catch criminals and put in prison , also protects citizens from violence. They also prote…

• hustler cop application

hustler - - Hall of Fail

--Basic info-- Age:27 In-Game name: hustler SteamID: hustler (STEAM_0:1:102815895 Time played: 481 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:"To Help server and arrest people with enough crime" What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No killing rebels unprovoked, help people and do job. What is the function the Civil Protection?: "To arrest at 1800 crime and aware of bounties on players at 3200 and kickdoor at 4000, main job is help" If a player…

• you insolent bitch? why was I banned? I fell on the tracks in subway and died and this bitch ( doggy) gave me ban!!!!!!!! what the fuck?????

• hello / doggy is muted and gagged me/ i need help .

• i wanna be a civil protection

hustler - - Hall of Fail

hello 26 years hustler 76561198165897519 108 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To broaden my options of ways to enjoy the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only kill rebels within the restraints of the motd, do not treat certain players in a biased fashion e.g. taking bribes from all other players on the server except for a particular individual. Do not farm weapons e.g. taking weapons from the armory, commiting suicide,…

• i wanna be a civil protection

hustler - - Hall of Fail

hello 26 years hustler 76561198165897519 108 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To broaden my options of ways to enjoy the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only kill rebels within the restraints of the motd, do not treat certain players in a biased fashion e.g. taking bribes from all other players on the server except for a particular individual. Do not farm weapons e.g. taking weapons from the armory, commiting suicide,…