Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• COP Aplication

DOA - - Accepted Applications

Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime. - This allows for a Cop to arrest the Criminal and then still proceed through that players home in search of drugs or a printer using Kickdoor, however as soon as the Cop leaves the players home this privilege is revoked. - During a Kickdoor raid of 4k crime+, All citizens inside protecting the criminal are able to be shot on sight, Once all the criminals crime is captured lethal force is no longer authorized.

• The server doesn't have that many cops no more. Let's give him a shot. +1

• In game name: DOA SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:25454390) Age: 44 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 6 months in HL2 server What does being a staff member entail?: Watch players, Make sure nuns are breaking the rules. Help players, show new player how to play rp. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I am honest and fair to all players, I don’t break the rules of the server. Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community an…

• Birddieboo knows the rules +1

• HUSTLER COP APPLICATION #4

good job +1

• agent last night drop 10m because he thought money reset soon

• Bug Bait

DOA - - Server Bug Report Forum

Your name:DOA Your steam id:STEAM_0:1:25454390 Description of the bug:bug bait in my VIP weapon spawn. It wont allow me to use crowbar it shows I have a crowbar but cant pull it out. Is there anyway you can remove bug bait? How to recreate the bug:The bug bait has been just recently in my spawn not sure how I keep on getting it. Does the bug cause a server crash?:no

• kittys cop app

she's know the rules as Civil Protection and will make a good cop. the server needs more cop's +1

• DOA Ban Appeals

DOA - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25454390 Your in-game Name: DOA Why you got banned:? Other Information you think we should know: I don't know why I got bannd for. I dont have cheat. If it's over shadow, I've been playing with him on this for a long time i know how he plays and know what he going do. or if it's for me changing to vip after I kill him to get my full HP? I thought that was allowed. Can somebody give me a reason?

• wow my mic sounds clear

• he is a good play and he will be a good cop +1

• DOA Cop App

i'm get out of the gang, the server need a cop more.

• DOA Cop App

Marck 4th 2019 DOA --Basic info-- Age:44 In-Game name:DOA SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25454390 Time played:956 hours --Questions— Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To uphold law. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: cuffing and uncuffing when crime is 1,800 and above, Don't shoot other players unless shot at, a Cop can only kick a door or raid a players home if they have 4k plus crime. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the Law of the server wi…

• +1 I'm a new player and CAT has all way help me in the game CAT will make a good admin

• Lawdog's Admin application

+1 for lawdog, he is all way helping out new player, and showing then how to play game