Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I think DOA knows what he’s doing and is a valuable player to the server I would love to see him as an admin. DOA is a kind generous person and should become even more valuable to the server. +1

• Quote from seminolemarine: “(Kelpy btw) He also stated after that he doesn't care because it "definitely won't affect him". I think this is implying that he doesn't care if he loses his cop. Though, he said that in voice chat so I don't have the proof, but a Mr. Noodles DST maybe can vouch for me. ” Said that because i know I won’t get in trouble and it won’t effect me and there is no evidence on the file that he posted and Lawson also said that I should beware of Wobin and that I should stay aw…

• Age: 17 In-Game name: riley.laswell001 SteamID: STEAM_ 0:0:235137967 Time played: 80hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes and getting a new one Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont arrest a rebel until reaching 1800+ crime, dont !kickdoor until 4000 crime, dont shoot at a rebel unless shot at first, dont randomly heal a player with stunstick unless asked to, this includes crossbow arresting, have resposibility for your arrested rebel…