Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 260.

• I was all for giving fury the chance to prove his worth when he made his previous application, the only thing that makes me weary is his age. That being said, I feel fury is quite mature for said age and would be able to handle certain situations at a high level. Communication is not that much of a worry, as fury has quite a good comprehension of the english language even though it is not his first language. It will also be of help with players that don't speak english instead of an admin having…

• Helpful active player, would be a fine addition to cop nothing comes to mind that suggests otherwise. +1

• other ideas for the mod

IDaab - - Suggestions

9/11 It's happening again murica

• other ideas for the mod

IDaab - - Suggestions

The first two suggestions seem pointless to me, but on the trap subject. I would like to see traps implemented again so I can riddle the streets with boxes of doom for all the noobs hue

• 5-Knot PD application

IDaab - - Accepted Applications

Nice simple thought out application, is active frequently and a friendly player. Shows a high knowledge of rules in-game. Nothing negative comes to my head that would affect my vote. +1

• --Basic info-- Age: In-Game name: SteamID: Time played: --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: What is the function the Civil Protection?: If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? How will you benefit the server?: Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will yo…

• You eat a soda

• GIVE THE MAN ADMUNS

• why "unpacking" doesnt work

IDaab - - General Discussion

Well with the whole menu select binds the cool down denies the player a big advantage using menu select binds. If we were to do away with the rule a cool down effect (Unpacking) would have to be applied to all items or people will just run around hitting their sex binds and basically almost being invincible. Also maybe implementing various cool down times will help even out the playing field, lets take sex as an example. Maybe having say a 5s unpack time so that if that player hit said bind for …

• Cop application

IDaab - - Denied Applications

Replies like that are definitely not going to help. If you are serious about wanting cop, I suggest you reflect on your attitude and improve it. For now based on feedback, Application denied and closed.

• Not much input, been open for a few days now. Am accepting as no negative feedback.

• Jammer

IDaab - - Suggestions

They last for about 5 minutes don't they? Just watch the time when you use one and then once the 5 minutes is up repeat step 1

• Admin Application - Hercules

IDaab - - Accepted Applications

Ahh, I see. Yeah as you may or may not know I have only recently returned to the server after a couple months due to some IRL situations. I was just in the dark here about your time since you have returned to the server. I thought it may have been a couple weeks as stated in my first post. But since you have properly informed me and have had plenty of time to associate yourself with our player base. (Both regular players and our staff team) I will be changing my -1 to a +1 as in my opinion the o…

• Simon is a friendly player with a great attitude towards our server. I have no problem with him becoming cop. +1

• Herc has a high knowledge of the game and how everything works, He has been a very active member over the past week or two (Since i've gotten back) He has been friendly and helpful to other players in game. Nothing I can think of would make me think poorly of his application to be apart of our admin team. I feel that herc would be an excellent addition to our staff team. +1

• New Map Suggestions

IDaab - - Suggestions

Linesse v4 or I ban @The Doggy

• Fist would make a fine applicant for trial, He has a strong knowledge of the rules and is always helping players out. He would also help out around language barriers where others may struggle (even translations mess up sometimes) He has been an active player for a long time now and would in my opinion be more than capable of performing the duties of being an admin +1

• Cop EXP Suggestions

IDaab - - Suggestions

The payout for destroy plants/printers is quite small yes, however if a player really wanted the money they would no doubt destroy the plants/printers. At the end of the day $100 is better than no dollars, It also adds up if the cop is in it for the money. You get a good 300+ from plants plus the money from jailing a player or their bribe if they decide to do so, which will roughly pay out a good 500+ depending on jail time/bribe amount. So over a period, doing this can earn quite a lot of money…

• Cop EXP Suggestions

IDaab - - Suggestions

Abusable how? The only way it'd get abused would be rebels working along with cops and we all know that = cop strips. It would have a max limit of exp gained on it, say 10 exp for a cuff of 50k + so that you weren't getting like 100 exp for a player with like 400k crime or something along them lines.

• Cop EXP Suggestions

IDaab - - Suggestions

I really like the idea of the higher exp gain from arresting players with a higher crime. With the exp awarded for destroying plants and printers, cops get paid out money for doing so. So they should have the incentive to do so anyways.