Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• New Map

CaveJohnson - - Suggestions

My linesse map had day and night but it didn't transition smoothly. It was just day or night. It didn't work well with the outdoor light mapping.

• New Map

If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that.

• Ban Appeal Format

CaveJohnson - - Denied Ban Appeals

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “I was talking on mic in my apartment , when he hacked door and shot me. I spawned outside of my house , and when I opened my door , he was leaving through my fence maze. When he saw me aim my gun at his head , he immediately disconnected. He had about 15 k on him from my printer , I guess he wanted to keep it. ” How convenient that he forgot to mention that in the appeal.

• Ban Appeal Format

CaveJohnson - - Denied Ban Appeals

I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to the story. People who get banned by Doom typically conveniently leave out some very key details that get revealed via a demo and screenshots. If you go to source and then you will see your ban, the ban reason, and maybe even a demo file for evidence. Edit: You were banned for suiciding out of combat. No demo was uploaded. Knowing Doom there's probably more to the story, and like a liberal in a political discussion, you're probably conveniently leaving…

• goodbye to you all

CaveJohnson - - General Discussion

bye fgt luv u

• Banning Templar Knight

CaveJohnson - - Hall of Fail

ApPrOvEd

• Job Idea | Pennypicker |

If the pennies are spanwed by the server then they could be regular pennies that anyone picks up, but they could also be flagged so that you receive double if you are a penny picker, but ordinary money drops would act like normal.

My comment remains the same no matter what, as long as I am picking up more than 1x what I dropped.

The only problem I see here is: > be me > pennypicking faggot > pick up money > ooooh a penny! > kills self > walks back to find two pennies on the ground > oooh two pennies! > picks up two pennies > kills self > walks back to my dead rotting corpse > ooh 4 pennies!! You see where I'm going with this right? Did you know that if you start with 1 penny and double it 27 times, you get over a million dollars? Double a single penny 27 times and you receive 134,217,728 pennies equal to $1,342,177.28. …

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “Yeah it's called "Sanitation". ” If only the CS:GO Server had Sanitation. ” Didn't notice we were in the CS:GO section.

• Yeah it's called "Sanitation".

• Every time we do a server reset the player count jumps to 32/32 and then slowly drops off over time as people get rich and quit again.

• Economy reset.

Resets happen on here every 1 and a half to 2 years anyways.

• Furry Skin

youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE

• rip in pipperippo, pepperippo.

• Freeman City V2

CaveJohnson - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from MavFree: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “With the sliding doors having the 5 second auto close time, are those doors able to be closed immediately if you press e on it while it's open? ” No. The autoclose time is there because of the consistent bitching I got over that very ability which is/was missing in CoLD's mod. Something that works in Nicks mod, but doesn't in CoLD's due to how targeting was changed.(When the map is blamed for mods short comings.) ” Oh yeah lol I remember that. I forg…

• Freeman City V2

CaveJohnson - - Roleplay HL2DM

With the sliding doors having the 5 second auto close time, are those doors able to be closed immediately if you press e on it while it's open?

• Picture of yourself

Quote from FORK KNIFE: “coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…a1ca5bd476d9df20a434fc4fb ” That's scary

• Picture of yourself

Quote from joshhite11: “Ayeeeeee ” You look exactly like the young-adult stoner I expected you to look like.

• i wanna be a civil protection

CaveJohnson - - Hall of Fail

If it became a problem where too many people were only answering questions and not including the questions themselves then we can change the rules. Any applications submitted before the rule change would still be valid. But no need for rule changes if it's just one isolated case.