Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Clit's Guide To Huds/Skins

epiX - - Roleplay HL2DM

Cheater, Hud is cheater.

• Economy Reset

epiX - - Suggestions

Yeah thats not hard, i joined the Server like 2 weeks ago and had after the first week already 1,2mill with all needed items worth 600k too.

• Economy Reset

epiX - - Suggestions

Ofc the Invetory get reseted too, like wtf would it be if not? Everyone would just buy hundreds of doorhack and sell them after reset.

• Zombies and Headcrabs

epiX - - Suggestions

Is there also a way that they despawn after they died? Or can this only get done by a Serverrestart. Really annoying to have it down on the Street for hours, same with the antlion.

• You can't hear shit anyways - but the last min is uploading. #EDIT sendvid.com/i9xty6qo

• Quote from Fist of Fury: “Dear Epix, Quote from epiX: “Kizaru and me were fighting cops and shit like this hustler russki who cry's all the time. Than he said "KURWAAAAA BLYATTTTT U CANT FIND ME PIDOOROAASSSSSWSSSSS *CRACK*****" *insert his crap micro sounds here* so we stopped copkilling. Since all Cops camped in PD it wasnt that hard either. So we went to different Locations and searched him like the shit. After 5min he got a bounty and so we followed the Bounty line, we wasnt that sure where …

• Your in-game name:epiX The Staffs In-game name:Fist Of Fury Staffs Steam ID:[U:1:225752677] Description of the Event: Well, since the same shit happend again, i am gonna write this Storys know cuz this is fking stupid. The Story what happend some days ago: Kizaru and me were fighting cops and shit like this hustler russki who cry's all the time. Than he said "KURWAAAAA BLYATTTTT U CANT FIND ME PIDOOROAASSSSSWSSSSS *CRACK*****" *insert his crap micro sounds here* so we stopped copkilling. Since a…