Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• COP Aplication

Volar - - Accepted Applications

Why is this still here? It's Mr. Bean. Hop Hop back to being a Cop. Accepted.

• I learned today that Fists name is actually Max. We'll be seeing you Max, real life always comes first and we understand that shit happens. Be safe and take care of yourself, we'll be around.

• Accepted for now.

• Mostly invisible, the eyes are still there. This has been known about since the Model was added. Thanks for the report though.

• Quote from CaveJohnson: “Yeah it's called "Sanitation". ” If only the CS:GO Server had Sanitation.

• DOA Ban Appeals

Volar - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I'd honestly like to know why aswell, this is all thats shown on Source. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…e28970b073d9769f545ca1207

• Discord 2

Volar - - Denied Applications

Quote from Catsumi: “Stuff Members ” No thanks I'm full.

• Welcome back, Trent

Volar - - Introduction

The title says it all. Been well I assume?

• binds

Volar - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Catsumi: “This was still decided for a reason. ” no it wasnt ” Yes it was but it was intended to have more code enforcement to actually work properly. If you find and read all the banter that was being talked about before Syle just okayed it all there was stipulations to limit abusable items. Instead we have what we have now.

• Fist's cop app. 2.0

Accepted.

• Quote from MasterWong: “Lucifer was at my house and got banned (think because my IP has been banned) Proof: How do I upload videos from my photo libary? ” Use Youtube or just upload the .DEM.

• Based on Fists Copy/Paste in Discord of the full conversation this shall be - DENIED. Ignorance is Bliss after all.

• Wrongfully banned again

Volar - - Denied Ban Appeals

Parties were in the wrong, after Admin deliberation I have reduced the Ban length to 2 days.

• Let Syles RP WW1 Begin.

Volar - - General Discussion

Quote from Fist of Fury: “(Hidden Content)Quote from VigorousSnow: “ ” *TRIGGERED* ” Great Necro, last response was like 4 1/2 years ago.

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

Known and been around Pizza for well over a year now. I'm a hard -1 on this due to her Mental State and the fact that when she gets emotional in any sense everything flies out the window.

• Prior experience is a major +. I've honestly heard no Complaints about the Player nor have I seen any Bans. The application looks pretty solid. As for the Gender allegations and such, who honestly cares? Maybe Cat identifies as both or is Trans. I give zero fucks about Gender. What I care about in an Admin is their Will to Help, their Mental Maturity and if they have the ability to for the most part be unbiased when it comes to disagreements with players they may not like. I want more Admin feed…

• Lawdog's Admin application

I like whats written in the Application but I don't like what I've heard of emotions and some of what I've seen when actually online, be it only once it noticeably stands out to me due to what others are writing about emotions. However since I ultimately don't know the player well enough I can't give this a +1 or a -1 reasonably without more Admin Input. Revised - It seems to me like my experience was a one time incident and not the norm, after reading all the praise and seeing various actions e…

• China's Admin Application

Hard no from me on this one. - Not saying hes a bad player or anything of that nature. We have much better Applicants applying at the moment.

• Reinstated.

• Dede's Introdcution!

Volar - - Introduction

Good Read, not good in the normal sense of the word but a Story and a lesson was passed on which is what matters. I'm glad things got better for you and I'm glad you joined the Server and gave us a try. Honestly it seems to me like the vast majority of people have a Story to tell, most bad and some good. Some let it warp them and control their path while others overcome the bad and set their life for a better ending. It looks to me like you're the latter and I hope you'll continue down that path…