Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• kelpy cop app

Grubbsy - - Applications

+1 Great player and we can always use a cop that can't speak!

• Well I need 15mil to donate 15 mil but the answer is that I didn't break any locks

• With a bank of 400k I broke one million dollars of locks using a simple trick. You can buy the info from me 1mil= 1 hint 5mil= Full answer 10mil= I'll give u the real reason why 20mil= I'll donate 15mil to the metro station

• SALLY AND DOOM MARRIAGE

Grubbsy - - General Discussion

AMAZING who is invited? I really want to come

• A Month Without Bird

im gonna miss u bordie

• New Map

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from Humam: “Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from CaveJohnson: “If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that. ” as far as I know if it was possible it would be a thing already. ” It is possible, and it is a thing in some map(s?) in HL2DM, people just didn't give enough fricks to explore what is possible and what isn't. ” damn source engine dick cord aint doing me any good because I swear I asked them and they said it w…

• New Map

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from CaveJohnson: “If someone was able to give fmc a day and night cycle with actual light transitioning I'd come back to play just for that. ” as far as I know if it was possible it would be a thing already.

• New Map

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I like de_dust2 it is friendly to new players it has many deathmatching capabilities and has very many places to buy like goose catwalk and tunnels

• Well, there is only one ride at neverland ranch called the MJ... I don't like it very much but it's pretty fun because you go up and down really fast and a lot. I'd rate it a 3/10 but it's pretty fine wouldn't recommend.

• --Basic info-- Age: 14 (I turn 14 and 1/2 on Lief Erickson Day) In-Game name: Grubbsy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204500198 Time played: 105 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: No I do not. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to be cop and to help the server. I have been cop and other servers and it has been very long since I've been a cop so I want to take it a little more seriously now. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: cuff/uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ crime You may not…

• Your discord ID: Grubbsy#1775 Your in-game Name: Grubbsy the saddsy ;-; Why you got put in timeout: I was being rude Other Information you think we should know: I am sorry for what I did I deserved my punishment but I really want my Staff tag back The only people who should post in the Ban Appeal are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff. (and other players cause why not)

• goodbye to you all

if you need a car you suck at using /autojump n00b uh lovely story 10/10 application for leaving uh +rep I don't know what to say other than my stupid n00b shaming ya n00b

• random player named Mazarith joins and starts talking shit right? so I am cop and I kill him when I see him with guns out and crap like it says in motd and I was just reacting to a dumb comment he made lol Other than that uhh I mean. you started saying racial slurs and crap so I wasn't taking you seriously prntscr.com/nxjqw0 I may not have acted correctly but also you were holding guns as the MOTD advised to shoot players with guns out (I forget to exlpicitly explain stuff so im not sure if I sa…

• I am very fond of Birddieboo and he has never been rude or broken rules and he generally is invested into the community. I think we should definitely give him a try! +1

• Im gonna start streaming the CSGO server if we get good player turnout I will start hosting events and more activities. Please tune into either my stream or the serverstream: twitch.tv/grubbsy_0409 PLEASE JOIN THE SERVER TONIGHT FOR EVENTS or ANYTIME to have some fun Same thing tonight, and right now! not streaming but I am going to do events like item drops and money drops! Might even try to start a purge like the idea I had before! Join up!

• Quote from syle22: “Sidezz is working on this. Also trying to tie it in with crafting ” Sounds awesome! reminds me of how my friend is collecting aluminum cans to sell for scrap or build something but he has been doing something with it lol.

• Cop Application

Grubbsy - - CS:GO Accepted Applications

Very nice player and a very nice application. I like your reason for wanting to become cop... lol I have met him on moonshade and he was a mediocre cop, however he got the worst teacher. Kinda toxic but average levels. Very Active Plus Rep +rep Not sure if sidezz or syle will accept more cops just yet however.

• Fist Deal Damage (Please allow)

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I think knives should be able to be purchased IMO if fists did do damage I think they should do little damage.

• Quote from llFerbll: “If locks are more expensive, things become unbalanced, since the ability to take a defensive role is much more difficult. The pricing issue is especially harmful on newer players, since they can at times, quite literally, spend their savings on the few locks they can ill-afford. ” I agree with this to a certain extent. as a player who bought a home just recently I was too broke to afford locks so I only got 10 instead of 12 locks I could afford with only 1k per lock. howeve…