Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• kelpy cop app

Lawdog - - Accepted Applications

We always need more cops. +1

• Yes your right she released 2 prisoners and she broke rules there in the demo. I was your arrest and she messed up my daily, but it was not cop switching because she switched after you threatened her with the demo. She said sorry as well. 1st Striker` : HEY STOP 1st Striker` : WTF 1st Striker` : ok well i'm recording lol 1st Striker` : lwadog 1st Striker` : lawdog did you see that 1st Striker` : kitty released my prisoners 1st Striker` : that's against the rules 1st Striker` : caught that on dem…

• GREAT LOOKING APP! Great prospect in DOA, definitely could help out and fill in the gaps. Awesome with new box players. In all honestly I know what it's like when people doubt who you are based on assumptions and bias. But it's that much better when you can prove them all dead wrong. +1 again

• Promotion

Lawdog - - Suggestions

Thanks to all who left comments on my behalf, it's an overall pleasure to be here in the server and help you guys.

• How could anyone give a -1 to a player with a name like Birddieboo. A player who's passion for the game is only seconded by the cuteness of his profile pick. He has Never been any kind of a negative player as far as rules go or anything, in fact plays the game well. Bird could administrate at a top quality level given the chance. We need a bird, no more land animals or body parts for admin XD PLUS ONE

• again you prove how insulting you are Link.I had no idea you requested anything prior to me coming in the server or your fight with Clit, Clit commander is unrelated to your mute and I have to spoil your illusion here. I came into a moment on the server and heard you asking the questions about muting, I and the others, we answered them for you as we were instructed the day before to answer your same question the exact way I handled it. We were told to have the players mute client side in this si…

• Link, you were arguing with admin, insulting, and interrupting them. You were told to mute another player client side, and that the rules are such, but you did not agree and thought you knew better than the admin and that we should mute that player server wide using /mute. We explained to you the rules and you refused to except them, and just simply mute the player in your game menu which would have been an easy thing for you to do. After being warned of your mute and told to drop the subject yo…

• kittys cop app

A very brief app, looks a little incomplete but if I'm there when kitty goes cop I can make sure she is right for the job, otherwise strip. EDIT (looks like kitty added a heck of a lot more to this app now, looking better) Plus 1

• DOA Ban Appeals

Lawdog - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Doa is a pillar of honesty and trust in this community, this could not have happen to a nicer player. Most of us who know him all know it in our heart, he is innocent if we search our gut feeling. The guy gets good at the game, fights back and does well, and then gets banned? This should have never have happened. This guy buys Vip for players that cant afford it, I highly disagree with the decision that has lead to DOA being banned based on the little evidence I have been presented. THIS IS ONE …

• Abgelehnt Welcome to the forum ShadowLandsterrorist, its a great place for players to help improve the game ect., but you can be banned on here just like in the game if you post things that have no real reason for being here especially in more seriose parts of the forum like the "ban requests" section. No joke posts in the future. Someone please help translate. thanks

• We need more good cops, and this guy has enough experience IMO to try it out. I think he could be a fair and balanced cop. I hope we can fast track this, he has put in lots of time in game as of recent here. ------------->+1

• Lucifer's Admin Application

Lawdog - - Denied Applications

+1 good guy

• Sheet I never met you before this server so I think you are mistaken. Funny no one ever reported anything about acting up that I know of, or I would have defiantly corrected and dealt with any issue promptly and swiftly. If you had or have an issue with me I’m 100% open for discussion, problem is that in the past you are unresponsive. So after multiple times of me trying to clear up any misunderstandings we had by messaging you, you are not willing to listen or so it seems. All I can say is I’m …

• Lawdog's Admin application

Steam Name: Lawdog SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5749713 Age: 28 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I started sometime in the month of September of 2018, but it feels like a long time as I have over 1000 hours. What does being a staff member entail?: It entails executing your administrative duties to the best of your abilities without any favoritism towards players and with the upmost regard for the rules of the server. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-…

• China's Admin Application

Lawdog - - Denied Applications

China is like Sour Patch Kids Candy, sour in the beginning and then not later. plus uno

• +1 plus uno from me. . Cat Sumi is very intelligent, and well trained in this game.

• hey, he might help me with the law. I think he is right for the job.

• When gaming with the player ! Zero-Nitro [OG] ! Dont expect him to be helpfull in your beginning cop phase, or with anything in game. Rather it's highly important to note what stage of the 'Nitro" cycle he is in at the moment to otherwise understand and diagnose the issue. I hope this is informative to all who play with him. coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…7611f3384f39c0a10899d2d50 By the way NITRO killed me as cop within the first minute he was in server as a cop himself. HE did this 3 or 4 time…

• Cop abuse by Lawdog

Lawdog - - Hall of Fail

refere to my post please doom. ! Zero-Nitro [OG] !, an important message from Lawdog