Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• would recommend. +1

• New Map Suggestions

Corporate - - Suggestions

gonna have to say freemancity v1.

• He is quite active and seems mature enough. +1

• I understand that this is not how you apply for a 'Trusted' position. I was personally asked by Syle to fill it out this way. Steam Name: Corporate/Fishy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29890545 Age: 22 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Somewhere between 7-8 years. What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: It entails correcting any abusive behavior and also making sure that new players are guided and support…

• brenDEN cop abracashion

Corporate - - Denied Applications

Spend a little more time on your application. Also, DM'ing players on the server and calling them "f*cking trash" does not make you a good candidate. Has potential, but would like to see less trash talking and more of helping other players.

• --Basic info-- Age: 22 In-Game name: Corporate / Fishy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29890545 Time played: 7+ years --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It is my favorite thing to do in the game, and it keeps me busy. I have also had this position several times in the past so I know that it is entertaining. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot at other players unless they attack you. Do not AFK as cop. Do not RDM other cops excessively. K…