Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

No the whole server destroyer thing is a reference to when I went from not giving a shit to not giving a fuck.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

it was accident noob

• Forum admin app

Grubbsy - - Accepted Applications

+6969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 dede best admin ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from Hozza: “That would be cool Although my immersion will take a hit if I can craft an RPG out of 100 crowbars ” Yeah but you could be like the one dude who makes all the gadgets for ur buddies lol, I forgot to say though I was thinking of a conversion rate so you cant craft anything from a big gun or rare item like rpg and vice-versa (more crafting gives you less items)

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

TLDR: I made crafting system long ago for CSGO, get trash, make into materials, use materials to make into guns and items. I originally made this for the CSGO rp to hopefully have this used for the crafting system- it's unfinished but it gives a good idea of how it should work- you get scraps of some kind from doing a task of some sort. Originally this was made based off of the idea that you can recycle your trash for stuff, and you have a chance of generating parts and shit It's not very compli…

• Grubbsy's Administrator Application Steam Name: {cyan}Grubbsy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204500198 Age: 14.5 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: About March 2019 What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member gives a person great responsibility in keeping the community well taken care of and maintaining it's image towards the public using common sense and following the rules, it also entai…

• Great player! Lusi is a great and nice player and knows the server well, and was pretty good on picking up on how it works. Lusi is also a nice person because she made me this baller pfp for free. That would be the end if it wasnt for this "How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Not that long considering but around a month." There are some people who applied months ago and they are still active, waiting for response. You shine above the stars but it feels like its a litt…

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from Captain Cock: “Sell yo shit weps to the New Players like everyone else… New Player: How do I buy Weps…? ME: Buy them from me, meet at bank New Player: Cool! How much? Me: Just whatever startup cash you have. New Player: Nice, is the gun perm??? ME: Yup. Does 500 HP damage and NEVER runs out of bullets. New Player: Yes! I'll be able to DM every dumb asshole on this server!!! <You Receive $20000 from New Player> <You Give New Player x1 9mm Pistol> New Player Awesome!!!!! How do I use it…

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I would like this! finally a person to give my 9021371209387123091731098757349587624875962389475632457624895762345897658743625784235684762398764298734659384756328947562837456823476528347578324356823945623847568932465293845623485762347865t76576534123654134617419876354013264187345178654176324532761541346298 crowbars away to! pickles

• riot shield

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I like the idea but im not sure where we could find the prop, get one made or anything but if we move to csgo we can have that

• That would make the Crak Gang WAAAAY too powerful, next thing you know you have Crak Members zooming across the map in like +1 tho because Im CRAK for life

• +1 You picked the wrong house fool! cj? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW my dawg whatsup! good player even better player phenomenal player I think he would make a decent cop, we also could use some more cops!

• +1 because I was payed illegally via paypal by an unkown source 13 cents, the same amount I payed Humam the other day

• Hozza's Admin Application

Grubbsy - - Applications

Can I do a more than negative 1? can I do a negative 999? I guess that would defeat the purpose if people could give a +999999 but even then, although a joke a good player shouldn't need someone to add to an application if the overall consensus thinks you should be admin. +0 lol -1 hehehehe +999 -1000 xDxDxD -1 lmao +2 lel = 0?

• Phoenix SOC

Grubbsy - - Ban Requests

at least 2 times before a perm ban maybe 3 maybe 4 maybe 5 maybe 6 maybe 7. It all depends when someone decides when it's over and I think we should ban him longer than 2 weeks at this point

• Phoenix SOC

Grubbsy - - Ban Requests

I can give you the 4 and a half hour demo that ends with phoenix soc-ing but I wouldn't want anyone to see it as it reveals too much about my secret life. *Cough no sex I swear*

• Phoenix SOC

Grubbsy - - Ban Requests

--Your information-- IGN:Grubbsy SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/grubbz/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Phoenix8320 SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971113899/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: It's a little fast but if you use youtube to slow the clip down to half or the lowest speed at some point at the end of the clip you can see phoenix disconnect when I am shooting at him W…

• Grubbsy ban appeal

Grubbsy - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: * STEAM_0:1:204500198 Your in-game Name: Grubbsy Who Banned you: Pretty sure it was Thunder shorts but it displays console on source bans Why you got banned: Prop Blocking the train/ intentional attempt to glitch the train Other Information you think we should know: I was fully aware of the consequences of my actions and I deeply regret what I did. I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused for others and I am deeply sorry. Even if this gets denied I want to take this as a chance …

• Hozza's Admin Application

Grubbsy - - Applications

hozza is kinda mean and it make me sad We all can do that Hozza! Quote from anonymous: “"[cK] Hozza ๑ﭥ : grubbsy pls write something nice on my admin app" ” meanie hozza prntscr.com/omkszp clearly someone willing to put down a player as such doesn't deserve to be an admin This is a copy paste I got from him impersonating me after I left [cK] Grubbsy : *Random childish shit*[cK] Grubbsy : *Hozza is gay*[cK] Grubbsy : *Waa waa*

• personally I feel that this whole situation is shitty but some admins want justice some want this to be cleared up. as a resident of the base that got 'kickdoored' it sucks to have been killed etc etc etc. It had something to do with the rule being way too vague and some admins being bias towards their opinion on the situation because they lost stuff and they had more of a voice in the situation and nothing really was discussed or came to an overall conclusion. The whole Collusion shit was broug…