Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

Novaaa - - Suggestions

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “index.php ” Obviously they need to kiss and makeup

• Quote from syle22: “1993 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LS Sedan 5.0L V-8 (aut. 4) specs Chevrolet Caprice Classic LS Sedan 5.0L V-8 (aut. 4) , model year 1993, version for North America U.S. manufactured by Chevrolet (USA) in USA 4-door sedan body type RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 4-speed gearbox gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 5001 cm3 / 305.2 cui, advertised power: 126.5 kW / 170 hp / 172 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 346 Nm / 255 characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5438 mm / 214…

• kittys cop app

Novaaa - - Accepted Applications

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…l-protection-application/ Please follow this format.

• Hi, Didn't see you there

Novaaa - - Introduction

1. Lol you say you’re from moonshade? The owner of moonshade is a jealous bitch. But anyways welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with Cold Community!

• Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from MasterWong: “I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me ” That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you brought it with you! Also, you're claiming an admin abused you but you refuse to say their name? Yeah, ok kid... ” Second person besides myself to say it’s funny or false about toxicity. Seems to me like you are in fact just a …

• You wasted time posting it. Either follow rules or keep getting banned until you get permbanned. Edit: “im only toxic to the people who are toxic to me” that’s the funniest joke I’ve heard. You were toxic the first time you had joined the server with Lucifer and you’re still just as toxic as you were back then if not more. I’ve seen what everyone has said about you. I don’t even play anymore and you literally tried to get me to get back to playing because you wanted to see petty ass bullshit bet…

• Okay I’m positive that I know exactly who this is. His name is Phil. He was in fact an admin on Area 51 server. He was a very fair admin, never had any complaints about him while I was around. He was a good guy. Not sure why he’s tricking people into thinking he’s a girl. I’m not voting since I don’t play anymore but I am however trying to help others know about Phil. He’s used to the Area 51 death run server,not sure how much he’s played rp. He likes to joke around I will say that but he’s gene…

• Quote from Catsumi: “Quote from ChinaBoy: “I was walking toward the 2 PD doors and she killed me for no reason. youtube.com/watch?v=f7lLdSMr3nc ” Make sure to use the correct report format in the future. About the cop abuse: Something like this shouldn't happen. I am not sure how many times PizzaButt did this. But this is how I know LittlePizzaButt. You rdm her and she loses herself and kills everyone. Even as cop. ” The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses,…

• reply to old thread: dede...

Novaaa - - Denied Ban Appeals

“As for the gags, you just keep searching my attention in any way mostly through insulting me with the same words over and over again, thats the troll level of a 9 year old atmost and everyone on the server is tired of your bullshit.“ Dede said that on your last post. So it’s obviously not for no reason so shut the fuck up kid. And actually everything we are saying is helpful because we know Dede unlike you.

• reply to old thread: dede...

Novaaa - - Denied Ban Appeals

Will you just shut the fuck up already? Dede never does anything unprovoked so if you got gagged then it was for a reason. Own up to your stupid shit,stop doing said stupid shit and then maybe you won’t get fucking gagged.

• applications

Novaaa - - Resolved

Quote from HammerJack1 I Trader: “yeah you guys are right, didn't think I'd get this much controversy for asking to have my name on a moving door. I just heard admins get there names on a door like syles bank and the idea of it being me just went threw my head a bit too much ” People get their names on doors by saying hey won’t don’t we name this place something,not by being admin. Syle is the server owner which is why the bank is called The Bank Of Syle

• Hi I'm Jamie

Novaaa - - Introduction

Shortest introduction ever but I love it lol

• Quote from eldrun: “You don’t apply for trusted, clitcommander. But, if you’re applying solely for propping commands that would be a new permission set I don’t think we have. So, we’d have to make a new one we would have to create and I doubt that’s going to happen. ” I think he’s trying to get trusted like Koolaid has,all he can do is prop

• Pizza Time parlour requerments

Novaaa - - Suggestions

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “thats u n ur boyfriend ben ” His name isn’t Ben.

• Pizza Time parlour requerments

Novaaa - - Suggestions

Y’all are special af.

• back in time!

Novaaa - - Suggestions

No. The message is too short, it must contain at least 7 characters.

• Just because you are experienced and ready to be trail doesn’t mean you’ll get it. No one knows you now. As Doggy said become known with the community first.

• Motd and New players

Novaaa - - Suggestions

Some of the new players don’t even speak English or understand English though. I know other players who speak whatever language the new player happens to speak but they aren’t always on at the same time.

• coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…l-protection-application/

• Admin Bad form

Novaaa - - Accepted Ban Request

Lol I’m just gonna say this: After all this happened and I joined the server China was still complaining about this and saying all kinds of things. 0ats been around forever and he always admits when he’s in the wrong and doesn’t drag shit out. China, you literally started mutin people because no one wanted to agreed with you. The level of pettiness around this whole thing is ridiculous. Dede isn’t even mad about it happening so why are you making such a big deal about it China?