Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

• Puppy's Admin Reapplication

Nobody - - Applications

+1 helpful, doesn't have a history of breaking rules and is a known player

• problem was done

Nobody - - Ban Appeals

index.php index.phpindex.php So you're telling me that your brother decides to start playing right after you get banned for a week?

• Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app

Nobody - - Accepted Applications

+1

• Can't remember the guys name for my life but last night someone had this issue and I told them to reconnect and that seemed to fix the problem

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Nobody - - Suggestions

If this becomes a thing i'm going to regret giving away all of the weapons i've accumulated that I don't use

• I noticed that the speed doping item barely increases your speed so it would be cool if it made you move a little faster that it does right now because at the moment the item is kinda useless. Not as fast as the thing you get from the pinata but at least a tiny bit faster than it is currently

• cop strip

Nobody - - Ban Appeals

I remember this vividly. I was the victim of brutal attack. I don't know why she blew me up as cop unprovoked

• Was this meant to be an elaborate joke or..?

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

Nobody - - Denied Applications

• Ban appeal Oct 13 2018

Nobody - - Accepted Ban Appeals

You are well aware at this point what disconnecting out of combat is. You tried to disconnect once I shot you because you had realized you had a bounty, simple Heres the video for anyone who would like to see it youtube.com/watch?v=CLrS9WbtcPE

• +1

• New Map Suggestions

Nobody - - Suggestions

rp_citylife and linesse_v4 are both pretty good maps

• Steam Name: Rat Meat ҉ SteamID: STEAM_1:0:120227469 Age: 21 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Two years or more, not completely sure What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member entails being an admin first and a player second, meaning that I would be responsible for helping out on the server whether it be solving disputes among players or simple things like doing props upon re…

• Cop application

Nobody - - Denied Applications

-1 Just got banned recently and is one of the more toxic players on the server

• --Accused member information-- IGN: Huztler SteamID: STEAM_1:0:30444633 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021154994 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide to avoid arrest Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Huztler killing himself to avoid arrest Witnesses at the scene: idk Was there an admin online at the time?: idk If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: idk Does this player have any previous bans?: probably Proof …

• --Accused member information-- IGN: Huztler SteamID: STEAM_1:0:30444633 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021154994 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Suicide out of combat two times to avoid being sent to jail from having a bounty Witnesses at the scene: idk Was there an admin online at the time?: idk If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: idk Does this player h…

• Pootis boi mic spam

Nobody - - Accepted Ban Request

Not so much a ban request but maybe he can get like a permanant/extended mute that sticks when he leaves the server and comes back --Accused member information-- IGN: Pootis boi SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196614903 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353495534 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Constantly mic spamming Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Mic spam Witnesses at the scene: imgur.com/a/cKnIGBF Was there an admin online at the time?: Tree pig and…

• Puppy's Admin Application

Nobody - - Accepted Applications

+1.1

• admin app

Nobody - - Removed Applications

+1 As long as he can't ban, kick, mute, gag, or use most of the other commands

• reefer addict -1