Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Sexy man, knows all about the community and the rules +1

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Hozza - - Suggestions

That would be cool Although my immersion will take a hit if I can craft an RPG out of 100 crowbars

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Hozza - - Suggestions

Quote from Captain Cock: “Sell yo shit weps to the New Players like everyone else… New Player: How do I buy Weps…? ME: Buy them from me, meet at bank New Player: Cool! How much? Me: Just whatever startup cash you have. New Player: Nice, is the gun perm??? ME: Yup. Does 500 HP damage and NEVER runs out of bullets. New Player: Yes! I'll be able to DM every dumb asshole on this server!!! <You Receive $20000 from New Player> <You Give New Player x1 9mm Pistol> New Player Awesome!!!!! How do I use it…

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Hozza - - Suggestions

Dont know if this is already a thing, but I havent seen it around the other buy vendors, I got like 600 crowbars and stunsticks and it would be nice to sell them as I never use them. This goes for pistols and SMGs as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

Hozza - - Accepted Applications

I will POUND anyone who doesnt let this man become cop

• Map Change.

Hozza - - Suggestions

Guys we need to fight the real enemy... This ass map!

• Hozza's Admin Application

Hozza - - Applications

Dont worry, it was a joke, people seem to be taking that comment a bit too serious...

• Map Change.

Hozza - - Suggestions

Striker is crying because the map hasnt been changed and is getting koolaid to dry his eyes, but we're running out of tissues. Please hurry before we drown in the sea of tears...

• Josh cop abuse

Hozza - - Hall of Fail

Uhhhh you didnt spell "Bruggsy" correctly, gonna have to ban you asap.

• Hozza's Admin Application

Hozza - - Applications

Steam Name: Hozza SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213135 Age: 17 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I remember playing years ago but took a break and didn't come back until 2017, I have 523 Hours. What does being a staff member entail?: Being a staff member involves representing Cold Community, setting the right example to players, helping them if they are struggling and making sure nobody is doing anything against the rules. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a tr…

• I was standing next to wobin, saw him do it

• New Models Ver 2

Hozza - - Suggestions

*Erection intensifies*

• New Models Ver 2

Hozza - - Suggestions

I was told to put a link to the skin I wanted so admins and peeps could check it out, I know this is for Gmod but I was told to put it, as some models are compatible steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936842839

• New Models

Hozza - - Suggestions

If furry skins get added, I'm flying to the Phillipines to strangle Striker. Also pls could we have a One Punch Man model as I want to look like a bald retard in a cape. Love Hozza

• New Map

Hozza - - Suggestions

Basically, striker doesnt like all of the new maps suggested in the poll... soI suggest dm_killbox_kbh because its very aesthetically pleasing and everyone likes it.

• Basically, DOA has been my friend since primary, he picked me up everyday in the van (Sometimes he picked up some friends for me too!) I can trust this man with my life, and I often have, when we served in Iraq together, killing those "innocent" children... pfft. You should make DOA root admin straight away. +5

• So many words to describe Birddieboo... "Father of my Children" "Beta Cuck" "Sex Crazed Old Man" "Potential Racist" But a bad admin would not be one of these +69

• Banning Templar Knight

Hozza - - Hall of Fail

Basically templar knight is gay so we should ban him, he also abuses the cocaine and drinks straight gin. Have a nice day <3. Edit: Also I have a quote from the man himself... It goes: "She said she was 18! I swear!"

• --Basic info-- Age: 17 In-Game name: Hozza SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:21313500) Time played: 167 hours. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Nope, I will try to get on in the coming weeks but it all depends on college. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Wanted to see what it was like to play cop, after being in a gang and playing as a civilian. It seemed like the last thing to do. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest at 1800 crime, Kick door at 4000 or greater, Dont open fire unl…