Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Birddieboo: “Then you won't mind if Ur banned for a bit permanently cool ”

• Micro, door blocking is against the rules this is undeniable it states it right there (As I know you realize). As for Grubbsy; there are appropriate courses of action to take as a staff member and proper responses to reports against oneself, neither of your actions were satisfactory in that regard. This thread serves no further purpose and will be locked as it is currently being reviewed.

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

Being a server destroyer and cop at the same time isn’t a good look. Seems like a bannable offense to me case closed!

• cold Community Collusion

eldrun - - Hall of Fail

“No collusion... No obstruction” - Trump

• Forum admin app

eldrun - - Accepted Applications

I would definitely give Dede forum administration if I was allowed. Way more than qualified and me and Cat were actually getting ready to revamp some parts of the forums and another hand and opinion would be a great addition! Message me on discord Dede if you would like more infor

• Cop app

eldrun - - Denied Applications

I’m not sure what’s funnier the player or the application

• Wow nice proof Couldn’t write it better than myself

• hello world

eldrun - - General Discussion

Candy I still watch your snapchat

• Ratmeat Poll

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Does it matter? Ratmeat is still ratmeat

• kelpy cop app

eldrun - - Accepted Applications

I actually (personally) like kelpy. But come on man sometimes you just like to stir the pot and cause it to boil over on everyone. Please try to be more respectful to others and then maybe you wouldn’t have the amount of controversy that is surrounded you. Overall I’m not go a plus or minus one but I would just like to point out he’s been a good community member in the past (and although has rough patches) he can still improve.

• Being nice cost $0 grubbsy

• Your train system is outdated and the service is awful

• SALLY AND DOOM MARRIAGE

Red wedding GTA edition

• New Map

eldrun - - Suggestions

I prefer aim_arena myself

• Suggestion: Locks and Lockbreakers.

eldrun - - Suggestions

I always thought the opposite way, hiding behind a safe door with no chance of being touched has never been fun, now there does need to be a balance where you can’t be attacked every five seconds because you can’t keep a single lock on your door as a new player, but then again how can we make it worthwhile to attack someone’s property and rob them without making the house win every time.

• Economy reset.

eldrun - - Suggestions

I always thought a routine reset was a good idea. Not sure why buying your ten thousandth lock and circle jerking on your millions was ever fun.

• cop talk

index.php

• Furry Skin

eldrun - - Suggestions

Quote from HammerJack1 I Trader: “you can fuck off with that furry shit the day a furry gets added is the day i fucking hang myself ” Do it ya pussy JK kinda

• New map ??

eldrun - - Suggestions

Most overused map in rp history

• Freeman City V2

eldrun - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from joshhite11: “Its trash syle I’m sorry you won’t be able to change my mind lol. I’ve played many maps in my rp years and this is by far the worst with no competition. I like the effort and idea though no doubt and sure it looks like cs go designs but if the map itself isn’t functionally right it doesn’t matter how pretty it looks. You can polish a turd but it’s still a turd my dude (but hey I see he added sliding doors and made some changes so maybe he can prove me wrong) ” If you thin…