Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Economy reset.

FORK KNIFE - - Suggestions

tbh i wish econ would reset once every year progression imo is efficiently making money rather than having it

• Picture of yourself

FORK KNIFE - - General Discussion

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…603c39c69443c969b946e45f9

• Even More Suggestions

Link

• free kendrick

FORK KNIFE - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47058902 Your in-game Name: kendrick lamar Why you got banned: "spamming props in houses" Other Information you think we should know: didn't know you weren't allowed to spawn props, doesn't say not to in the rules either

• Framer Exploit

FORK KNIFE - - Server Bug Report Forum

Quote from Greaser: “That’s the entire point of a framer... ” not the point I was making - you can frame under 10s to kill them whenever you want - you can give yourself tons of crime very easily for relatively low amounts of money to essentially jail players whenever you want the crime gaining methods themselves are harmless but cause unintended harm when paired with the framer specialty

• Quote from Novaaa: “If a box ever has cops it’s because we reset everything which happens at the beginning of the year or former players come back and say hey I’d like my cop back and if they provide proof that they had an accepted app then they usually get it back ” ya but have u ever seen one

• Framer Exploit

FORK KNIFE - - Server Bug Report Forum

Your name: FORK KNIFE Your steam id: steamcommunity.com/id/medican/ Description of the bug: >be me >walking down the street >a guy passes by >now i have 10,000 crime? >shot and killed by the guy >in prison for 5 years >5 years pass by >freed from prison >ready to start a new life >walking down the street >same guy walks by >i have 10,000 crime again >guy kills me >back in prison for 5 years >mfw doggy doesn't revamp gangs How to recreate the bug: - be in a gang with framer specialty - choose you…

• Quote from The Doggy: “Can't break protocol when it comes to cop hour requirements otherwise you get players saying "oh you gave him cop when he only had 60 hours why cant i have cop?" etc etc. ” have u ever seen a mythical box cop

• Quote from Machonerd: “I've been pondering over this today, and the more I think about it, the more I think that an inventory limit would be a good idea. 1. It would encourage people to actually store items in their chest. 2. It would encourage people to buy apartments to store their chest. 3. More people would join gangs or otherwise team up to protect their chests. 4. Propping would be better utilized, making houses more interesting. 5. It would prevent one person stealing all of the items in …

• option to sort items how u want so u know where shit is

• make multiple inventories

• Gangs Revamp

Updated

• More Suggestions

Quote from Volar: “If you Own a Gang and are the Leader then your House has to be a Gang Base. Thats already a thing. ” then if Josh owns the gang, only gang members should have keys if he doesn't, he shouldn't own a house

• More Suggestions

Quote from Volar: “We initially lowered and came up with these Rules due to having an Influx of Gangs at the time and some Gangs having way too many members resulting in a Gang of 10 or 15 members attacking a Gang of 3 people. We had several issues with this that needed addressing and these Rules are what made that issue go away. The Server only has so many Slots and we don't need a repeat of the past where half or a third of the Server is all in the same Gang again. ” imo there should be more r…

• Police Taser

crossbow skill cuffing is sort of like this except it has high range, decent ammo, and cuffs right away maybe have a pistol with only 18 ammo that slows the target based on consecutive hits, getting hit twice won't have much of an effect but getting hit 7 times slows you by 30%

• More Suggestions

for Killstreaks, maybe have a 3-6 minute cooldown when getting points from killing the same person to prevent cheating this wouldn't apply for cop kills more ideas: pressing E on a cuffed player lets you choose to cuffsaw them pressing R on a door also lets you choose to break locks and then an amount of locks, if you own the door you can choose to remove or add locks anything that lets you do stuff without using /items since a 1m+ inventory can be annoying to navigate

• More Suggestions

Link

• Gang Battle Royale

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Greaser: “Also these changes don’t include rebels at all so unless they plan to add the original way to the new suggested way. ” Not sure what you mean by this? But anyway, I'm the only one that'd put this shit in and I'm not gonna because of this: Quote from The Doggy: “index.php ” and this: index.php ” can't take a joke and willing to completely dismiss a suggestion because of it anyways, thanks for banning me for soc in front of you as a joke before you even …

• Gang Battle Royale

Suggestion for earning respect

• -1 is a dog and we all know dogs are retard